New Reply New Topic Followed by 25 people

Hi in 14 female My first time masterbating was when I was 6 and I liked it in mexico me masterbating without anyone finding out was easy no one was ever home but now I live with my mom and and dad and they are always home Ive tried masterbating while I was in the bathroom having running water... but I never got any pleasure from that I have tried to rub myself with my pillow and I get some pleasure from that but not as much as it used to I cant dere to put my fingers in my... too scary I want to know what house hold items I can use and how to keep it secret from my parents. And is what am doing normal .................im a bit confused I need help.

don't worry, it's totally normal. i'm 14 too so i had the same problems, i masterbate either when no ones home or really late at night when my parents have gone to bed. the rounded handle of a hair brush does the trick for me, but make sure it's clean and theres no hair in it. good luck.

HEre is what I do. I am a boy and if any boys are reading this then you need to know I have a foreskin and IT IS GREAT!!!!!It is because in knidergarten it was nap time and i layed down on my stomach then i layed my foreskin flat on the ground and rubbed it and it produces the greatest orgasm ive ever felt in my whole life. I'm 14 and i still do it, but i put my hand on a flat surface squish my foreskin on it and rub. I masterbate when nobody is home or late at night when everyones asleep.

i just use my hand i do it i think everybody does im 14 and i think it is normal

okay.
well i use any objects that are mine. u can lock yourself in the bathroom and pretend that ur taking a shower.
trust me i am never left home alone and i do it ocationally. im 15 its normal

Hey its normal! I'm 13 going on 14 and when i masterbate I go in my room and watch some porno and use my hands. Or after a shower i go into my room with a towel and lock my door(duh im naked) and pretend im doing after shower stuff like CHANGE. Also works when you have a boyfriend at ur house but its better when ur alone for that. I don't use objects up my vagina because that hurts it i only use my fingers and...that... ;-) ;-)

Im only 16 and i do it alot. Just get on the computer, watch some porno, and then go to the bathroom or my room. I use my hair brush, viabraters, my phone, and my t.v. remote. Sometimes i get an ice cube and rub it around down their. It has a grat tingle and it feels SOOOO good. Try it and see how you like it :D

Well I'm 13 and I masturbate all the time. A way I don't get caught is, I go in the washroom and pretend I'm either showering or I'm on the toilet. Since I have an iPod touch I can look up porn and things on there instead of on my computer. Then I usally use my finger or I sometimes use objects like pens or the thing that holds toilet paper. Its totally normal and also its healthy. Oh yeah u could use vegetables like cucumbers anything that gets you aroused and is comfortable.

Well, firstly it's perfectly normal, i am a 14 year old boy wait ime 15 lol but i masterbate at least 3 time's a day.. It's a great hobby :P But i also worry about my parents catching me i think my bed makes noise at night so they obviously know, most teen's parents know it's natural to everyone so don't worry all my m8s are the same don't worry about it enjoy yourself babe just do it :wink: :D

Hi I'm a 13 going 14 year old boy I do it when my parents aren't home or when there sleeping. on the other hand gave you guys and girls ever have those days were your just realy turned on well I have and once I was curieus and I look up better ways to masturbate so I did and then I saw this thing so I tried it it was to get a condom and put sum baby oil on it not that satifying. So ilke it ruff with my bare hands.

I'm a 14 female and masturbate, as well. I usually do it when no one is home, or when it's late at night with no one awake, and I close my door from time to time, just in case the come in. And, You should put something on that you can slip off and on easily, because if they come, and you can't pull up your jeans or w/e on fast enough, they'll find out. :-)

just by using my hand :-D

Just try doing it at night, when everyone is sleeping.

looks like everyone wants master-bating!!hi! i am 14 years old and i get use to master bate too. i always locked the door in the bathroom before i masturbate. and i open the shower so that it won't be suspicious.for guys like me- i have a tip. if you want a more comfortable ejaculation ask a girl to masterbate you or blow job you. lol. for girls- don't try to use objects in masturbating cause it will hurt your p***y. if you have boyfriend you can ask him to masturbate you. haha. that's very comfortable.

I do it, i only do when i'm alone in the house it's normal i don't tell anyone because they might take the piss or just stay away from me, i do it late at night when my parents are in bed, my sister sometimes stays round her boyfriend so i do it in my bedroom, i do it in the bathroom i lock the door so it's like i'm having a shower or on the toilet i sometimes do it when in the shower or in the bath , it feels so good i love it, i never get caught but i'm worried i will, my parents, my sister and my brother are going to tescos later so...thats the best time to do it lol, everyone does it's human nature it's normal and healthy, i never tell my friends or anybody i keep it to myself i sometimes use my fingers, i feel comfortable talking about this on here because everyone on here does the same thing it's natural.