Hello, people. I turned 38 and although I think I am not too old, wrinkles have appeared and I am thinking of removing them. I am considering laser treatment as an option. Before I do that, I would like to know if this method is dangerous. I will really appreciate all your honest replies. Bye!

Hello. I think if you go to a professional, there are little possibility of a danger. You should check out which dermatologists are licensed to perform laser removals of wrinkles. Experts say that there are beauty saloons that perform this treatment and that it isn't quite safe to do that. Some inconveniences might appear even if you go to a professional. But, that is normal and you will be warned about that ahead. Those are swelling, crusting, oozing and redness. It depends which laser will be used, but in some cases these side effects can last for months. Just try to find a licensed professional and there won't be a problem. Good luck!