I'm a 13 year old girl and I masturbate with the faucet and all that happens is I orgasm. I love to do it and I play with my vagina and nipples usually before (sometimes even put a marker in my vagina), but when I'm in the tub my nipples aren't hard. I can tell that while I'm masturbating with the water I cum and I hardly can't stand it because the pressure of my water is really high! I wanna get the "full effect" of masturbating with water and an awesome orgasm. How do I get myself really turned on while I'm masturbating with the faucet? :-)

Hey, Do you get turned on while you are using the faucet? Or are you a little turned on before that?I am a boy,but my best orgasms happens if I make my self very very turned on before I masturbate. Sometimes I am so turned on that it nearly is hurting in my penis,it is so stiff and my penishead are very sensitiv (more than normal).And when I cum,often after only 20-30 seconds,it feels better than anything else I have felt before.

My point is,get yourself so turned on as you can,and then use the faucet. Or anything else you want to try. Vibrating toothbrush,put a cellphone in a condom/plastic,put it inside your vagina.And ask a cute boy/girl to call you up,and say that they must let it ring and ring. Set it on vibrating of course. A gf of me often do this,even among other people. That gives her a VERY awesome orgasm.

Been nice  if you write a comment, anyway if my advice helps you or not.

Well i'm a girl of 14 and i actuly get turned on by having a handsome boy looking at me naked, so i go on omegle and find a nice guy and mostly we mastrubate togetter. I have found a sexting buddy now but i don't know him in real. Therr is something about him that i even get turned on more. But i'd not show your face tho. You should also not push yourself to do this

I'm 13 and need to get really turned on and i want to have a orgasm so bad what should I do if I can't watch porn or finger in front of people's

Well if your girl, I can help you with that if theirs a way I can contact you

You can turn yourself on using your imagination. Just imagine people naked or having sex and that will turn you on.
You don't need to watch porn or do any other crazy things to get your self wet.
Anther way to get turned on is to just find a moment you can be alone and start masturbating. You can begin by rubbing your breast. If you you have small breast and that doesn't help, you can start rubbing yourself between your legs. Do it over you panties and then when you start to get into it, take them out and rub your vagina directly. Or you can just get naked and rub it from the start.
The sole act of masturbating will get you turned on, you don't need to be turned on from before you start doing it.

Do you know how to masturbate properly?

Why do you need to masturbate if you're NOT turned on? I have never wanted to masturbate just to do it. I only do it if I AM turned on.