I'm a 13 year old girl and I masturbate with the faucet and all that happens is I orgasm. I love to do it and I play with my vagina and nipples usually before (sometimes even put a marker in my vagina), but when I'm in the tub my nipples aren't hard. I can tell that while I'm masturbating with the water I cum and I hardly can't stand it because the pressure of my water is really high! I wanna get the "full effect" of masturbating with water and an awesome orgasm. How do I get myself really turned on while I'm masturbating with the faucet? :-)

Hey, Do you get turned on while you are using the faucet? Or are you a little turned on before that?I am a boy,but my best orgasms happens if I make my self very very turned on before I masturbate. Sometimes I am so turned on that it nearly is hurting in my penis,it is so stiff and my penishead are very sensitiv (more than normal).And when I cum,often after only 20-30 seconds,it feels better than anything else I have felt before.

My point is,get yourself so turned on as you can,and then use the faucet. Or anything else you want to try. Vibrating toothbrush,put a cellphone in a condom/plastic,put it inside your vagina.And ask a cute boy/girl to call you up,and say that they must let it ring and ring. Set it on vibrating of course. A gf of me often do this,even among other people. That gives her a VERY awesome orgasm.

Been nice  if you write a comment, anyway if my advice helps you or not.

Well i'm a girl of 14 and i actuly get turned on by having a handsome boy looking at me naked, so i go on omegle and find a nice guy and mostly we mastrubate togetter. I have found a sexting buddy now but i don't know him in real. Therr is something about him that i even get turned on more. But i'd not show your face tho. You should also not push yourself to do this