I've never done it before, but I think I'm going to have to pretty soon. I don't really want to, but she's treating me like c**p and I don't think it will change. Sooo... throw me some experiences.

Buy her a copy of "Single White Female" and tell her it comes with the special interactive bonus DVD.

Fax her a picture of your middle finger. OR the homer simpson route... a post card saying 'Welcome to Dumpsville! population: YOU' Good luck. There's no secret. Just know what you're going to say in advance and don't wander off your script.

the homer simpson route... a post card saying 'Welcome to Dumpsville! population: YOU'
Shoot - Shelf always steals the best material. :P

Tell her you don't want to see her anymore and the reasons why.

Pretty straitforward.

Just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

"It's not you, it's ME."

"Sorry, I gotta go away for a while. Parole violation and all."

"My wife found out about us - I have to break it off."

THIS IS FUN!

Don't forget: "I love you, but I'm not in love with you." And :1: on the "It's not you, it's me." Seriously though, sorry that things are not working out. Ending a relationship is hard. Sad too.

I'd type the whole Costanza prison break scenario, but I'm too tired.

Does she happen to have a sister?

Does she happen to have a sister?
:LOL: the classic

Isn't it amazing that it is so easy to get into a relationship but so hard to get out of one? Actually, having been on both sides of the issue, my only advice is be honest. Tell her your ending the realtionship and why. I have tried the "it's me not you" approach as well as several other "let them down easy" approaches, and it has always turned out badly. The last time I broke up, I was honest, and it worked out much better that way. There is always going to be some feeling of rejection on the part of the person being dumped, but that isn't something you can control. Being honest is the best you can do.

I believe they call it, "menage a trois" another Seinfeld gem.

You could always have one of your friends go tell her. :P

Disappear. Change your numbers and/or move.