Paper or plastic?

Plastic. I'm not allowed to carry cash (or take candy from strangers).

Plastic but with a debit card at the supermarket. I use their cash back as my ATM. Plastic at the gas pumps as it's the only convenient method. Why would I want to walk inside, stand in line to sign up or leave cash, walk back out and pump, walk back in and stand in line again to get my change? Of course I could prepay for less than I expect it to cost so my tank is never full and I can't figure my gas mileage. That would save one trip to stand in line.

Gotta love the debit card. :D

Debit Card and Speedpass, don't leave home without them.

I still write checks..is this something to be :oops: about?

plastic - paper mysteriously disappears from my wallet :shrug:

I write a few checks but I track my bank accounts on line so when I write a check I have to watch and wait for it to come back so I don't deplete the account below zero.

I can't find the slot on my computer where you insert the paper money to pay a bill.

Debit/Credit all the way baby! Which is a good thing, 'cause all my cash goes to the kidlet! :mrgreen:

FOOD STAMPS! I like to let hard working taxpers pick up the tab. Work interfers with watching Springer and redecorating the trailer.

Even they get debit cards now a days...at least they do in the North.

Even they get debit cards now a days...at least they do in the North. Probably harder for them to cash in illegally for alcohol and cigarettes.

Well, first I kick it old school and try to get my 'bartering' on...you know offer up autographs, hugs, my socks etc...

If that doesn't work, I pull the ol "I have a gun in my pocket" ordeal.

Upon being maced, I'll usually just pay with my plastic...

NO WAY! I was the first cash vote?! I was just thinking about this earlier. I had a ten in my wallet to start the week. Even after a couple lunches and other misc items, I still got three left which I'll squeeze to the end of the week. We use checks to pay "the bills" and the debit card when travelling and credit card to shop online, but for day-to-day "stuff", I still like to have some toad skins in my pocket.