Hello all.

I have been meaning to buy Ab circle pro. I need it because I am getting fatter and fatter every year. If I continue gaining weight this fast I will have 200 pounds by the end of the year.

I really can’t be on a diet. I am not spoiled, I have many reasons for it. Some of those are health problems and some of those have personal nature. As for those health issues, even though I am this fat I don’t eat a lot and I lack some important nutrients.  That is why I cannot expose myself to any restricted diets.

That is why I decided to buy Ab circle pro.

Can you tell me how effective this thing is? Will I be able to lose weight with it?

Do not buy it. Listen to me. I bought it for myself and I regretted it the first time I tried to use it.

It is so uncomfortable to use. Especially if you are over weighted.   It hurts my knees, I couldn’t even stand on it for longer than 5 minutes.

And that is not all I have against it. Since I was very disappointed in it, I gave it to my sister. She used it for a week or two. She hated it. She said it that after two weeks of using it her back started to hurt.

She was recovering for a whole week.

Our experiences with it are really bad. 

I find it very effective. My sister bought  for herself but I often get to use it. She doesn’t like it that much, but she is desperate to lose some pounds so she is still using it. I, on the other hand, don’t need to lose any weight I just like the effect that it has on my muscles and belly fat.

I don’t think it as effective for weight loss as it is for defining your muscles.

I think it would be ideal to combine it with some other exercises and you will probably be able to lose some pounds with it.