My boyfriend and I had sex on August 1, and I start to ovulate from August 2-August 8 according to my period tracker. We used a spermicide condom while we were doing it, but it broke. He realized it right away, so he pulled out really quick. He didn't cum, so it was most likely only precum in the condom. Also, he hasn't cum in two weeks and peed before doing anything. So my question is how likely am I to get pregnant because I've been really stressing especially since my period is due in a week now.

If he hasn't came in two weeks he could have a huge amount this time around because of the build up and time he had to "reboot" his sperm for two weeks, but if he didn't cum inside you I wouldn't be to concerned if I was you. I would take plan B to be safe and don't masterbate because that can actually help you conceive hahaha