New Reply New Topic Followed by 13 people

Shutup u butt

I was only on opiates for two days for dental surgery and I wonder if I take my Suboxone 16 hours afterwards after my last opiate will it be okay

You are exactly right. I've had the same problem that you do for nearly 20 years and I go back on Suboxone 12 hours after opiates and I've never had any issues. However that's not to say that you could not have issues and that one shouldn't wait as long as possible

You should wait 24 hours

Well I can tell you that when I was taking methadone I was cut loose from my program period Then I checked into a detox center and I was denied my normal dose of 90 milligrams because I was kicked out of my program so they gave me 10 milligrams of methadone which did absolutely nothing for me. So some kid in the hospital snuck into boxes and I took them 2/8 milligram tablets I would say an hour after that I started feeling really bad the withdrawal effects was so bad I couldn't eat I couldn't sleep I had that restless leg syndrome it was bad. So it affects some people differently

Was on subs for two weeks
I do this back and forth every month started taking about 120 mg Oxus a day for one week
It's been 18 hours think be fine to take a 1/2 sub without getting sick
I've waited one time 17 hours still got sick I don't understand that's a long time any help

Yep, it seems like most people on here are using the suboxone for pain pills, which I have done recently as well. However, when I was IV using heroin and oxy, I once took an 8mg sub film a few hours into withdrawal which wasn't more then 8-12 hours after my last use of heroin. I went into immediate withdrawal and felt terrible. However I recently have been taking hydrocodne 40mg per day or more but usually only 40mg per day if I'm switching to subs soon, and taking suboxone 24hrs or less after my hydrocodone doesn't put me in withdrawal like with the heroin or stronger opiates, but does make me feel better immediately.

Same thing happened to me HOrribale

And you are doing what exactly?

Hey I took got high around 9am and i wS feeling sick around 5pm and i dont do much but i took a suboxone so i would go through it bad in front of my baby moms house i only took half tben waited a couple hours then took the other half I didnt kno how to use it but I'm i still going to get sick after this..