New Reply New Topic Followed by 13 people

Shutup u butt

I was only on opiates for two days for dental surgery and I wonder if I take my Suboxone 16 hours afterwards after my last opiate will it be okay

You are exactly right. I've had the same problem that you do for nearly 20 years and I go back on Suboxone 12 hours after opiates and I've never had any issues. However that's not to say that you could not have issues and that one shouldn't wait as long as possible

You should wait 24 hours

Well I can tell you that when I was taking methadone I was cut loose from my program period Then I checked into a detox center and I was denied my normal dose of 90 milligrams because I was kicked out of my program so they gave me 10 milligrams of methadone which did absolutely nothing for me. So some kid in the hospital snuck into boxes and I took them 2/8 milligram tablets I would say an hour after that I started feeling really bad the withdrawal effects was so bad I couldn't eat I couldn't sleep I had that restless leg syndrome it was bad. So it affects some people differently