I just had breast augmentation surgery in September. I asked my plastic surgeon how long I should wait before trying to get pregnant and he said to wait one year to let the body heal properly... but this just seems so LONG! Is this good advice? or could I try earlier? And will there be any particular difference on how the breasts look if I try to get pregnant 6 months after or 1 year after?
I got saline, under the muscle... incision in the fold under the breast so that I wouldn't disrupt the milk ducts for breast feeding.

He is correct, you need to heal and take time.

AFTER pregnancy your implants will distort, your areolas will get much larger, and you will most likely need them redone.

Hi Londonbridge, 

Your doctor is definitely right, in general – your breasts first need to heal before you can get pregnant, mainly because they will be under a lot stress during pregnancy. This is mainly because they will grow in size because of the developing gland and milk, so it is far safer for you for everything to heal up first. Yes, it might be necessary for you to go under revision, but it does not happen to all women that their breast become saggy after pregnancy and breastfeeding.

As far as the one year time frame is concerned, I think that you should try to get other professional opinions, too. A year seems like a very long time for healing, given that your general health is fairly good.