Hi, I am a regular gym visitor. I love to go there and train. I feel that training there burns all of my calories. Because of that I have to recover them. I do it by eating cheat food. I know that they are not healthy. How many calories, does cheat meal posses?

Hi, it is true that training in the gym, or for that matter, any kind of physical activity, makes your body to burn calories. As a result you are hungry. Naturally, when you are hungry you eat. Cheat meal will definitely make up for those lost calories. But not only that. Cheat meal is also rich in refined sugar, fat and once again a lot of calories. One double burger has almost six hundred calories. This is a very unhealthy way of bringing back the calories that you have lost in the workout. If you take enough amounts of good fat and natural sugar from the fruits, you will no have the urge to eat cheat meal.

That is great advice that someone offered to your question. I work with a lot of athletes, and they typically increase their carbs (good carbs), so they have fuel to burn, but keep their bodies in a healthy balance. We can do the cheats from time to time, but the state of our food has gotten so bad, no matter how much you work out, it can be detrimental to your health. I would love to explore your diet with you and give you information on what you are currently doing, good or bad, so you can make more informed decisions. I am a Health and Nutrition Coach and an RN, so I explore these things all the time and it's amazing how cleaning up the diet can change things dramatically, for the good.

**edited by moderator**