My question is how many days can take to have sex again after abortion?
I am worried to make love to my partiner because am not sure if is safe again. Please advice

I had a spontaneous abortion about a week ago. I am wondering the same thing..

It's down to the individual on when they feel ready to have sex with their partner again. When I had my abortion I was adviced to wait until the bleeding had stopped just to prevent any infection from occuring. But saying that, after my miscarriage that I had last month I was told I could start trying as soon as I felt ready. Just go by what your body tells you!

You are supposed to wait at least 2 weeks to have sex post abortion.

The 2-week waiting period is in place because the cervix dilates during the abortion, and inserting anything into your vagina, including tampons, increases your risk of infection. Let the cervix close back up, give your body some time to heal.

*wishing you good health*

yeah, it's 2 weeks, i had one today &was told the cervix needs time to close.

Yeah, i had one as well and was told to wait two weeks.. so annoying =[ lol

i was just curious to know if sex feels different after an abortion, i had one 2 and a half weeks ago and i had sex today, well "tried" and it just didnt feel good in any way ... im not sure if its because i should wait longer or its a permanent thing???? :-(

In all of my paperwork I was told that I had to wait at least two weeks to 'insert' anything. This is due to the risk of infection.

i had an abortion about 2 weeks ago but im still sort of bleeding it isn't heavy at all but im just very curious if i would have sex would that effect anything?

if you're still bleeding after 2 weeks you should go to the doctor. that means there could be infection.

2 weeks! I wish I had been told that.

i had an abortion 2 weeks ago and im just wondering can i have sex now but my followup is ths week omg

I had an abortion last week, I didn't have a lot of bleeding right after just spotting. Now, its been a week and I'm having a period amount of blood is that normal?

That is normal.

I had one two days ago, and you're supposed to wait two weeks. However, we make do for now with mutual masturbation and blow jobs. It's better than nothing while you wait for your body to heal.