New Reply New Topic Followed by 11 people

Apprentice
23 Posts
I'm a 15 year old guy, and honestly, I'm just wondering how often and if teenage (15, 16) girls masterbate. Please take this seriously.

Health Advisor
567 Posts
Yes they do, and it varies from girl to girl. Some do it every day, some do it once a day, some do it a few times a week, few times a month... some rarely do it.

Quick reply

I'm a 16 year old girl and I masturbate at least twice a day. I know that all my friends masturbate and some of them masturbate 4-5 times a day.

Quick reply

Yes, just as often as guys - only they dont brag about it!

Quick reply

hmm, im a 15 yr old guy and i was thinking the same thing. Me and the guys at lunch where talking about it and they said they jack off usually 1 time a day. And we where thinking, do girls to the same thing? So, i wanted to ask a friend but im not that good of friends with a girl. So, thanks girls, you really helped out.

8 times a day! Wow :-D Thanks agian.

Quick reply

i'm a 16 year old girl and if i were to be honest i'd say i'm a masturdibater about 2 times a week.sometimes
more, sometimes less. :$

Quick reply

ima 15 year old girl and the most ive ever done it was i think about 24 times in one day :-P

Quick reply

hey,,, ya okay im 16 year old ,, and I finger myself both holes 10 times a day and it feels good and I do it in class

Quick reply

im a 15 year old girl and it does get loose after a while.

Quick reply

yes girls masterbate as much as guys even more but they dont talk about it. Guys us jacking off as a insult like you cant get a girl. But Girls are to formal to talk in front of boys.

Quick reply

Don't you think class is a little inappropriate tho... it seems like your pushing it. I'm a guy and masturbation is fine but in public its a little different. Don't you think?

Quick reply

im almost 15 and im a girl, and i usually do it once a day sometimes twice. but in class, i could never do that i have to be a lone i think that stuff is private.

Quick reply

I'm 15 and I masterbate and I'm embarrassed by it. I would NEVER do that in class. Ugh!! o.O

Quick reply

for me it depends, im 13 and it al depends on my sceduale. if im really busy then once a week or once every other week. but when i have nothing to do and my parents are at work i will do it for hours. i guess usually every other day.

Quick reply

Anonymous wrote:

Wow Umm Not trying to creep But I'm also 14 and that's a complete Turn on,  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

Quick reply