Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hello, my friends. I have a friend who is allergic to insect sting. I know that he is extra careful when we goes to the countryside. Some people even find him strange because of this. I would like to know how serious this kind of allergy can be. I would appreciate if someone could tell me this.

Loading...

Hi, there. Not every insect sting can cause allergy. The insects that your friend should beware are: honeybees, bumble bees, wasps, hornets, fire ants and yellow jackets. These insects, when bite, inject venom. Venom contains proteins. Many people are not allergic to venom. They only experience redness, itching, swelling and pain on the sting place. However, there are people who are allergic to venom. In most cases, their allergy is mild. Nevertheless, there are people who react very seriously. They have anaphylactic shock. In any case, try to understand your friend. He should be extra careful.
Reply

Loading...