Hi! You're such a strong woman and I'm proud of women like you! In case I'm not prone to snorting, can you recommend something else for me?

Celebrity
If you are pregnant, don't abort. Sometimes after an abortion, a woman could regret it and she could end up feeling depressed as a result. Instead, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice on what to do with the child. They have councilors who can help you figure out what to do with the child and most even provide free ultra sounds (all of them provide free resources to the mother, like diapers and bibs.) If you look up Ramah International or Option Line, you'll find directories for your local crisis pregnancy center by looking under Help in Your Area or Find A Center Bear Me (option line has a number you can call for advice too.)

Celebrity

I relate 100% I wish I would have read this before I took the pill. The pain was so unbearable, I literally wanted to die than suffer through it. It lasted about an hour for the severe pain, light cramping after that. I didn't bleed during the severe pain either, and I was concerned it was all for nothing. But the bleeding came after about two hours. If I had to choose again, I would not go this route. PP did not warn me about the severity of pain.

Oh my gosh girl it was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life!!! I laid there for HOURS in agony. If someone would have gave me something to snort to make it go away I'd have snorted, smoked, or drank anything at that point. That kind of pain was unbearable! Since I have had a spinal fusion, and had two kids and a c section didn't compare to that pain...COMBINED!!!. I don't condone drugs either. I've never even smoked! But that kind of pain was unbearable in my back and my belly. So I'm not trying to scare people or be a Johnny raincloud or something but it's important you are given facts by people who have actually done it and not what they tell everyone. I was only told it would be like period cramps. That was laughable to say the least! I pray you never have to get in that situation though. If your reading this consider adoption and your future too. Make sure it won't tear you up for the rest of your life. Never let anyone pressure you. God bless.

For my one i was given 4 tablets to insert in my vagina and then two orally to dissolve between my cheeks.
I dont know the dosage but the pain was absolutely horrible.
It was my second medical abortion, but the first one the sac or pregnancy didn't even come out so after a month of nor bleeding and positive pt i had to get the surgical, so I didn't know how much pain the medical caused and now i know I won't be going thru this again. It's messy and painful.
Having the implant to make sure I don't get pregnant again.

I agree with you, my pains were severe, not just cramps but strong pains, i couldn't talk, walk, or sit down, .this was the worst experience of my life i dont wanna experience again..

I just went through the procedure myself about an hour ago . It was the most excruciating pain I've felt in my entire life. I couldn't even walk or lay down, my lower back was killing me. My hips were also, I took my pills at 10 pm and surely enough 20 mins later I felt the cramping, at first it was tolerable but as a few mins passed I couldn't handle it anymore. I was extremely sweaty, very pale, nauseous, I was in the bathroom on the toilet for two hours because I felt like I needed to poop and like I had to push, sure enough at around 12ish I pushed alittle and the baby came out , few seconds later I sneezed and a big like big clot came out. I think it must have been the bag. I wish someone would have told me it was going to be this painful. I don't wish anyone to go through that, after everything was done all I felt was relieved from pain. I am cramping as of now but it is tolerable.

I wish I had known I could have done that for pain relief
Has mine was so serve I had the serve pain , vomiting , diarrhoea and the hot cold flushes and to make it worse I then saw the sac and the contents emotional not something I was ready for
Something I don't wont to go through again

I really wish I would've read about abortions before doing it. I had a baby 8 months ago and I got pregnant again a month ago my pharmacy wouldn't give me my birth control and I couldn't get a doctors app for a month... me and my bf decided it was the best thing to end the pregnancy. PP never told me it would be this painful! She said I would have light cramping this is just as bad as labor but worse. All they gave me was a low dose of Ibuprofen.

what was your pain killers?

U can also take it orally that is how I took mine d side effect is mild DAT way