I use to smoke weed and loved it. I did it for 9 months. I am 17.
On my 9th month I had a bad bad panic attack at school.
I use to smoke 2 oz a week. My weekends were fun.
But I had to stop because of the panic attacks. I found out weed can cause that on some users and effects people dif.
Well I loved weed.. It made me so relaxed and good mood, and nothing bother me.. It felt so good.
Does any one know how to get this same feeling with out damaging the body, or without any trip. Just the relaxing and good feeling.
And Id advise weed users to quit because its no good on the body.
I know how good it felt that's why I want a different legal healthy way to feel that same high without panic attacks.
Please let me know. :-D

Try a prescription! I was Taking remeron. Which is an anti depreseant/anti anxiety, sleep aid.
It has the same affects as smoking canabis, you get hungery alot, so exspect to gain weight, You are drowsey... and It knocks you out at night. I was on it for 2 years. That feeling when you get high, Not like giggles high but just Relaxed... not caring what people think, nothing can piss u off.... That kind of high/relaxed... However It takes a few weeks of being on it for you to stay perma chilled....

And if you do decide to start it. Dont think taking more then your supposed to take will get you the giggles or all screwed up, beacsue IT wont. Theres only 1 level of high you get form it, no matter how much you take. So OD'ing isnt a good idea... the only thing you get is a HUGE headace in the morning...

Its a good chill pill, 5mg will be enough to knock you out at night and enough to keep you chill the rest of the next day.

Heres a link with some info. http://www.rxlist.com/remeron-drug.htm

My favorite part in the description "It improves mood and feelings of well-being".

when I'm out of weed, I turn to a combination of one of each of the following: my mom's antidepressant 'escitalopram' , tylenol PM, and ibuprofens. :DD it works so well, in fact I took some about an hour ago and feel a worry free high :) try it.

anonomous13 wrote:

ur liver is going to die if you do that constantly

Better to Use Weed Again With following tips.
1. Always smoke weed with your friends not alone.
2. Have Trance Music Prefer With Headphone.
3. Believe on yourself, After Smoking weed , we feel that we are behaving very differently and people are noticing us but its not true.. Personally tested ,, We made a video (7days) .. and watched them in normal state.. we found everything normal in that video.

You're lying.  There's no way in hella you burnt two ounces of pot in one week.  Especially not at the age you say you are.  Where the hell would you get the money to buy 2 ounces of pot a week at the age of 17?  $400 a week is probably more than you make all together.

i get ounces from 80 to 100 so thats not that much money

n***a I smoke a quarter a day and im 16 so i buy loud and Reggie

not everyone buys weed, you can sell and smoke ur profit !! 2 oz easily done

pills are not to good for u... i jus take some zzzquil at night and fell relaxed...U SHUOLD TRY DAT INSTED...

Hilarious. I no longer smoke weed, but in my weed smoking prime, when I had more money than brains, me and a few friends went through an ounce PER day for 2 weeks, then I went broke.

For real??? Ha

Ahh smokes reggie! Shouldnt be to proud.. Lol

dude im 13 i smoke 1 ounce one day and hash is extremly cheap in pakistan its almost 15 dollars an ounce luky that i live in pakistan

ur a goof I smoked more then that a week when I was that age