I need a new way to orgasm! I'm 13 and I usually put one hand on my vagina with my palm on or right under my clit and the other hand right on top of the first and the move up and down. It feels really good but it gets boring so PLEASE HELP!!

U can try actually masterbating..

try a soft toy or a pillow or brush

It's perfectly normal to experiment as a teen. Achieving orgasm from clitoral action is possible.
One strategy : lay on your back in the bottom of your bathtub, prop your elbows up, making sure you're comfortable. Scoot as close as you can to the drain, and turn the water on, but not too hot. Let the force of the water "massage" your clit, and within 5 minutes you will orgasm.

try taking a cold shower, get dressed and do your homework, wait until you are older to experiment with your bodily feelings, be a good sweet girl and grow up normal not like the most teenagers reading smut like this

have you tryed having sex

For your information. This is PERFECTLY normal at this age. And plus, she can do whatever she wants to do. Oh, and P.S. I'm a teen so I guess I'm not "normal"?!? Nobody, I repeat NOBODY, is normal. Thank you for your time( yeah right)

Masterbating on you stomach really helps

Masturbation in teen girls is perfectly normal! Shut up!

She's too young to have sex! What the hell is wrong with you?

Sex and masterbation are two completely different things. And masterbation is perfectly normal when your a teenager . I bet you would definetly know considering you have been one before. 

By drain do u mean where the water comes out.

Ya! Give you brain time to develop first!

Have u tried doing it for a longer period of time or have u tried sticking ur fingers in the bottom hole that is not the bum hole???

She is 13 years old!