I really need to start wearing pantiliners but I'm embarrassed at what my two older (17&18) sisters are going to say about it and laugh at me because thy laugh at me now that I've started to grow breast they call me stuff like cherry and stub it's so embarasing imagine how there going to say about getting pantiliners I once used one from my cuz without her knowing but I can't go again and I'm only 13 so I can't go to the store and buy my own I always wear toliet paper but it always ruins my underwear an I'm scared to get an infection please some one help me!!!!

Health Guru
Hi, I'm sorry to read your story and that's very mean of your sisters to do that when your so self conscious about things at the time your growing, they should think back to the time when they was your age and think how they would like it. Isn't it possible to ask your mum to get you some in private and explaine to her how you don't want them to know as they will tease you about it?