i would like to know how can i get pregnent while my boyfriend uses condoms? i want a baby more then anything but he dont. last dec. i was pregnent and lost it that made me hurt so bad. i wanna try to have another one but after i got pregnent he will not have sex with me unless a condon is being used what can i do???? i talk to him but it dont help someone please help me and let me know what to do

tracey wrote:

Well after he buys some condoms pop a hole in one while he isn't looking then give that one to him have him put it on and you'll get pregnant. But I still don't know why you want a kid.

Blinkies12 wrote:

tracey wrote:

well i believe thatif you want to have a kid and he dont, he is not the person for you or hes simply not ready. but ya its agood isea to pop a hole in the condom but make sure you put the condom on him that way he wont notice :lol: if not, meet someone else, move on and if the newt person is right, get pregnant from the other person, you can only wait for so long (ofcourse depending on how old you are) if you guys dont have the same interests, maybe your not ment for each other. its my opinion :roll:

I don't understand why all of you people are giving this girl information on how to basically "trap" this man into fatherhood.
She has stated that she has talked to him about it, but the answer is always the same, which is "no"

Rigging a condom so she can becomes pregnant is wrong, and the outcome could be devestating for all concerned.

I know if i were a guy and my gf did that to me, i would be furious. Now this poor guy is getting set up to be a father, something that he clearly doesn't want right now (or ever)........if these two don't end up together, he is stuck with child support, which he didn't plan on at all.
And ya know the sad part is a Judge will make this poor guy pay no matter how much dad tries to get him to undertand that he was manipulated into getting this girl pregnant.

In my opinion, it's morally wrong and plain down right sneaky.

I agree, he has told you that he does not want a child. Let's say you do get pregnant what is to say he does not run, then it is you and the baby. not that there is anything wrong with that (being a single mom) but really!! It would be the same as him switch out your birth control or doing that to you when you do not want one. it just is not fair, if you have a difference in opinion, then you need to wait if you think he is the guy for you or move on, it is ok to disagree, but he is telling you no for reason. you should not trap him, it will cause more heartache than happiness. and you do not want that. I also know your strong desire to have a baby, my husband has one child and I have two, but not one together. We have tried for 3 years and nothing has happened. at first he wanted to wait but even tho he was my husband i never thought about making him a father again if he did not want it. Just hang in there and remember that having another baby will not replace the one you lost. grieve your lose, don't try to replace it. easier said than done i know. i hope this helps.

push him to the bed

maby you shouldnt do anything. if ur ment to have a baby, then you will. even with a condom people can still get pregant. good luck!

You should NOT be having sex little girl. That is very selfish and VERY wrong!

Honestly you could be getting yourself into a situation you don't want to get into. If your partner doesn't want a kid don't argue with him. If you do have a kid by putting a hole in the condom he may leave you.

Don't do it I found a condom in my dare with a hole on it I showed it to her she acted dum like she didn't know how it got there that wa 6 months ago. So payed close attention to my condoms for about 4 months I slipped and stop checking them now last month her cycle only spotted I told her jokingly I she pregnant someone getting hurt as if it's someone else kid but I didn't want to come out and say that and start a fight. Her reply was I'm in charge of that department "the condom department"!!! Right away I said to myself why would she automatically go to the condom default instead of saying she haven't slept with anyone else? I'm walking around here thinking WTH!!! We talked about kids I said HELL NO!! I think she have tried to trap me and she wi be on her own with this kid if she is pregnant I will come into the child life when I'm ready for another kid I have 2 from a previous relationship that is well taking care of and she see how I am with my kids and trying to trap me this will birth HATE

Why shouldn't she be having sex? I'm 16 and I have sex all the time. I have sex multiple times daily. So what is wrong with it. Its not like she is going from guy to guy. Its one guy so what's wrong with it?

Smh :( I wouldn't be so proud of that.

Lol agreed if u dont have a diploma dont procreate

Do NOT put a hole in the condom! That's just horrible. I believe that everything happens for a reason. Unfortunately you lost a baby that is so sad and I as a woman would not wish that on anyone. But it happened for a reason. Either it wasn't the right time for you or it wasn't the right guy. Your boyfriend has said no for a reason, either he is not ready for a kid or he is not who you are supposed to be with or start a family with.
I know you will probably have your mind set on a kid right now with this guy but let me tell you something. At 16 I was in a long term relationship. We had both said that someday we wanted kids (weather it was to each other was not discussed). At 16 just after me and the guy broke up I missed my monthly period. (I was always on time) I took pregnancy tests what came back positive and before I could tell the guy or make a doctors appointment to get this confirmed, I lost it. Yes it is sad and a hard time but now I am 21 I realise it just wasn't the right time or the right person. Don't sabotage this guy and force him to be something he doesn't want to be. If you do what kind of girlfriend and mother would that make you. When you have to try explain to your child when he or she is older why their father isn't in their life.

I'm dealing with the same situation, my only problem is my bf buys the condoms and I have no way to pop a whole in one of them because I don't know where he keeps them and he doesn't get them out until we're ready to have sex, so I'm wondering if there's another way I can get pregnant with a condom without him knowing