How could that work ?

Good response!! It's not right at all! I was tricked and my bf at the time who i was not serious with broke the condom and we had sex a d then met the man of my dreams and I'm pregnant and k dont know who the father is and im screwed right now!!! I'm so upset and sickened that he did this to me bc he didn't want me moving on and now I'm with the man that i want to marry and how do i explain that he might not be the dad and loose him for ever bc my ex wanted a baby with me to trap me and I found out that's basically RAPE what he did to me. I really didn't want to have sex but he said before we break up i want to be with you one last time and upped the condom and now i might be pregnant with his kid or my soon to be husbands kid and im 6 months pregnant right now and dont know what to do....please dont trap him find someone else! Someone that loves and supports you and everything you do! You will be alot happier i garentee it hun! Leave him alone! Say bye and move the hell on! Ok!?

Another single baby mother with a neglected child from trapping is in training , this what our tax dollars are paying for smfhh

im 16 im pregnat and what you said is not a good thing
it makes it sound like you hoen even if your not

Leave him.. Get with someone who wants a child.. Are you ready to be a. Single mother? Are you ready to explain to your child why he is not wanted by his dad? It's a selfish act

Put lubricant on it that is not safe for condoms. Baby oil works great. Weakens condoms.