What is your tried and tested way of losing wrinkles? I know that I will probably need some more... radical interventions when I get older, but now I just turned 31 and have a few here and there. Not enough to really freak out over, but still enough to know that I need to start doing something about them. I haven't used any anti-wrinkle creams yet. Do you think I should? Do these really work? They sell worldwide, millions a year, so I guess there must be something to them? How about facial masks? What do you do to keep your wrinkles in check?

Hi, I found that the best way for me to fight against the first wrinkles is by acting both from the inside and from the outside. First principle – drinking a lot of water because it protects the skin from getting too dried out. Healthy lifestyle helps in general, and not only to reduce wrinkles. Healthy eating, reducing alcoholic consumption, giving up smoking or not staying in the sun too long are few of essential rules. When it comes to anti-wrinkle creams I strongly believe in research that showed that despite great demand, many such products and treatments have not been proven to give lasting or major positive effects. I think that most of them manage to reduce wrinkles by 10 to 15 percent, and I doubt that one can even notice such a small change. But beauty and reason don’t always go together – I use some mid-range priced cream and think I see some effects. If nothing else it keeps my skin soft and moisturized.

I agree with nikols.