New Hope

I have one very special problem, those are my chapped lips. I know it does not sound so scary, but it is awful an it can be very painful. My problem is even bigger when it is windy and cold outside, so I would like to know how to heal my dry lips in winter. I never consulted any specialist about this issue, and I would be happy if you can suggest me some lip balm or some natural remedies such as honey or olive oil. I explained you my problem and now I believe that you are going to help me?

Hello everyone, I am writing to you because I have chapped lips which are ugly and very painful sometimes. I feel sharp pain in winter because cold weather and wind hurt my dry lips. I walk to my office more three kilometers and I can not stop fact that my lips are uglier and more painful. Shall I stay at home forever? Of course that answer is no. I heard that some lip balm or chapstick can help me, because aloe vera did not. This is my case, so please tell me what shoul I do because I have no idea?

Hi guys, I am reading your posts and I have to admit that they are very interesting for me because chapped lips are my problem too, specially in winter, because I am professional footballer in Norway, which i very cold country so wind and low temperature are very bad for my lips. I hope that you can suggest me some natural remedies, because using chapstick did not helped me at all. My friend told me that I should use coconut oil and aloe vera, but I am not sure are these two the best remedies or you can recommend me something better?

Hi guys, I am writing to you because I have also problem with my dry lips. I feel sharp pain in winter because of wind and low temperature, so my lips are chapped and painful all the time in that period. i would like to know what shall I do in order to heal my dry lips. I tried with shea butter and sugar but it did not helped, than I started using honey and olive and these remedies helped me a little bit. So that is my story and my problem is evident and  I hope that we can resolve it?

Hi guys I have the same problem  as you, those are my chapped lips. I am practicing tennis in one academy in Paris almost every day for five to six hours and I spend a lot of time outside, so problem is very frustrating and painful in March, October and November due to wind and low temperature. I used one lip balm that my friend advised me to buy, but results were not terrific, so I decided to start using some natural remedies. I heard that butter and honey can very useful in resolving this problem, so what do you think?

Hi guys I am writing to you because my problem are dry lips that irritates me a lot and I would be very happy if you know some solution for my problem. I walk with my friends or with mu boyfriend almost every day for one hour  and in that way my lips are getting hurt. I would like to continue walking but I would like to have nice lips too. According to this I started using one week ago and it helps me a little bit, and it is my recommendation to you and pleas write if you have some suggestion?

HI, I have problem called chapped lips and I am coming to this site in order to find a solution for my issue. I walk six to five kilometers every day because of my job and my problem is very  irritating specially in winter due to wind and low temperature. My sister recommended me to use chapstick and lip balm but results were not great so I decided to start using natural remedies and I started putting coconut oil and results are little bit better. It is product that helps me me but I would like to hear some more information?