New Reply New Topic Followed by 38 people

how to get rid of semen coming out while sleeping

How old are you? If you're in like early teens, they're just wet dreams...It happens to everybody. I just recently got over it, and yes, I know it sucks lol :$

It's got to come out one way or another. The only way to stop it from coming out at night is to take care of it during the day, either through sex or masturbation.

let me tell you it'll be happening for several time, and I know It's so enbarasing, but it also depends on the exitement that you've had during daytime, it could remain in your mind while you're sleeping and can cause you to erect and then ejaculate.

EGCV

:'( i wanna to stop leaking sperm in sleep

Hi, can you tell if it is seminal fluid(pre-c**), or is it an ejaculation. If you normaly have pre come when you are aroused, it may be that when your dreaming your aroused and leaking. If it an ejaculation,then I would say it is a wet-dream, Either way, I would suggest wearing a jock strap when going to bed,and folding a paper towel or some gauze in the front like padding,this should absorb it. If you are also urinating when this happens, make sure you don't drink a few hours before bed. I had a problem with this,and found that I was so relaxed while sleeping that the muscless wouldn't control it. You can try setting your alarm clock under your pillow, so it wakes you in the middle of the nite, my grandmother would wake me when she got up at nite when I stayed there, then you can get up to pee. Without knowing your age, I am not sure whether or not you should try this, but I started taking a sudephed, can get generic, but some states require an id now and it is behind the pharmacy counter. Little red pill, I took for sinus problems,one at nite and one in the morning. And it made me a lighter sleeper, eliminating the problem. Also kept my nose from running. Sam's has the generic for less than 2.00 for 96. In a regular drugstore you will pay several times that, about 8 or 9dollars. It does come in smaller packages so you can get less to try it and see if it helps. I started washing my own sheets when I was about 12, the washing machine was in the basement,so nobody would know that I had an accident. Let us know how it turns out.

sometimes when i dont have wet dreams, it also come out :-(

anonymous wrote:

sometimes when i dont have wet dreams, it also come out :(

Joey -

How old are you?

Can you explain a little more about what happens? How does it come out? How much is there?

Do you wack off? If so, how often?

hello i get scemin coming out at night in my dreams but for some reason i cant get pre cum when i am wanking can anyone help me

Chances are if you are still having wet dreams you are still too young to get pre cum. That doesn't usually start until your mid to late teens!

I AM 14, AND MY SPERM IS COMING OUT A LOT ?CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW TO STOP IT? DOES IT GET FINISHED?

Guys, there is never a point where you stop having the ability to have a "wet dream" or "noctural emission".
Most people assume that it is the wild sex dream that causes the ejaculation of excess sperm or semen... but it's really the other way around... the excess semen that has built up triggers a nocturnal emission, and your sleeping brain interprets this and creates a sexy dream.

If you have no other sexual outlets, it occurs about once every 15 days (or a fortnight, as it is described).

And there is no upper age at which this stops. Most men remember the arrival of this when they were teens going through puberty, but don't notice them once they become sexually active on a regular basis.

I must agree with Kevin on this. When I first started having them I figured it was because the tank was too full so I decided to empty it by hand to prevent it. I found about once a day worked well XD .

I was one of those innocent guys who didnt really how HOW to fully wank off to keep the tank less full til I was 17....so it was almost 2 years of wet dreams for me:(

Yeh I toyed w/ it years before but stopped when those weird feelings started, and my heart was pounding---afraid I was goona pass out or sumthing

yup a good wank keeps the 'tank less full:)

shadow93 wrote:

How old are you? If you're in like early teens, they're just wet dreams...It happens to everybody. I just recently got over it, and yes, I know it sucks lol :oops:

hello i am 18 now and now i have stoped having wet dreams thanks everyone for the help