I have for about 10 years been going through feeling so fpanic and anxiety attacks due to my stomach..It always feels full and bloated anytime I eat especially certain foods wheat, greasy, and alcohol makes it a huge mess. I experience shortness of breath alot and feels like there is a brick in my stomach it can causes gases to back up can give me palpatations and I'm so hungry but cant eat alot of food or my stmoach goes nuts..I'm on 40 to 80 mg of pantaloc a day!!I get hotflashes alot but there starting to get better as I control the food I eat more..The only thing on here I don't see is well I get heart racing from time to time and once I take a pantoloc it settles it down right away....I feel the fullness and bloating on my left side all the time and tight clothes bother it and excercise or lifting things. but my doctor said he thinks I'm to young for a hiatus hernia I'm 32...If I sleep sitting up I feel better.I can't lay down after I eat or my stomach goes nuts and i will wake up and my hear is racing like crazy!!!Sitting after I eat bothers me to..I can only ever eat small amounts...All these feelings cause me to have anxiety attacks all the time so I'm on ativan when needed it is an anti anxiety meds..Stress makes it worse and being upset...My stomach sticks out a bit on my left side to as well and its always bloated and feels full on the left sidebelow my rib cage...
There just starting to check now for celiac disease and so on but my doc said probably not a hernia to young...The shortness of breath is the worst part and causes me to have anixety attacks...What do they do for hernia's because I think that is what this is it come s and goes and some days are good and some are bad???> Also I get a bad taste in my mouth off and on as well and feel tired alot because Im depressed because of all these issues