New Reply New Topic Followed by 44 people

I am 23 and about a month ago i found out that I was pregnant, but I don't know who the father is. I am two months now. Well the problem is that I don't exactly know when I conceived in order to know who is the father of my child. The 1st and 2nd day after the last of my period I had sex with my first and about 10 days later I had sex with my ex-boyfriend. I had unprotected sex with them both. My period was from October 24th or 25th-31st. I was told that my due date was August 2. How will I know who is the father?

Oh my! I would say it is probably your ex-boyfriend since you are more likely to ovulate mid-cycle.

Well the thing about that is I also had sex with my first the first tow days after my period so isn't it still a possible chance that it is still his because sperm does last in the uterus for 4 to 7 days right? So if I was conceived on the 9th wouldn't it be for my first? It is really confusing. I feel embarrassed but I have heard of worse situations and plus I am not the only one in the world who has had this problem. To help you out a lil more. My period was from October 25th-31st. My cycle is usually every 28 days. I had sex with my first love on the 1st, 2nd, and the 12th of November and I had sex with my ex on the 11th. So I still think that it is a 50/50 chance for both don't you think? I am really confused.

I am in the EXACT same position... have u found out yet? I need to work it out too.. So scared!

No I haven't found out yet. If I could find out exactly when I got conceived then I would know, but otherwise only DNA can tell me. Well you helped me feel better because I know now that I am not alone. Things happen and I know now to make smarter decisions. I am a lil scared too so you're not alone. I know that some people are like oh my god she is promiscuous.... but I am really not. I really don't care what they say because no one can judge me but God and plus there are some people who have had sex with 3 or more partners and don't know who they father is. What do you think? Who do you think the father of your child is? Who came to mind first?

i was in a similar situation...me and my boyfriend had sex...broke up about a week later....i had a one night stand type thing about 3 weeks later...then i got back with my boyfriend....and turned out i was pregnant....TOTALLY freaked me out...and now that i know the due date of my baby...February 27th...i back tracked and came to the conclusion it is my boyfriends child...it was hard at first..cause i was pregnant and had my period the first month...at first it was all leaning towards the other guy...but then i got my ultrasound results back..and it proved i was actually a month further along that thought....so that meant that it was my boyfriends baby! thank god!!!

Yeah thank god you figured it out. All I know is that if i got conceived between the November 1st and the 9th, then I know that it is my first love's baby but if it was the 10th then I am a lil skeptical because I had sex with my ex-boyfriend on the 11th. Actually it was after 12 a.m. so that is why I say the 11th but does it make a difference? Then I had sex with my first love on the 12th. Isn't conceived and conception date the same? Another thing how do they calculate your due date? Do they go back 3 months and subtract 7 days or what? can I get any advice or something?

I am in the same situation. My boyfriend left the 2nd of Jan i finished my period on the 7 and was with my x 3 times around the 8th 10th and 12th then no one again till my boyfriend on the 24th Who is the father??

Unfortunately it is not really possible to pin point who the father is during times this close. Sometimes when women have amino's during their 3rd trimester they can use some of that for DNA testing. This would be best if you aren't able to wait till after the baby is born. Else, it is just a waiting game. Just please be honest with both possible fathers and face the consequences, it makes it better for you and the child later. Since we didn't know when I conceived my first daughter (she's 14 yrs now), and bounced between two ex-boyfriends (I was 16yrs at the time), the DNA testing was done some year later when the state finally needed to track down child support. But them both knowing worked out for the best in the end. I wish you ladies luck!

I know people probably think we are horrible and cheats but funny how they never think men are isn't it.
I was neglected affectionate wise and called horrid names and pushed away for 2 years of my marriage when this other person came onto the scene. I fell for it all and the belief that this person had feeling which he does but not enough. My husband and I split up and managed to get back together a few weeks ago however I have since found out I am pregnant and not sure who the father is I took precautions with both. My husband has found out I'm pregnant and wants the child i don't but only because it may look like the other person and I would have to live with the guilt. I didn't tell my husband there was anyone else I told him I had met someone but nothing had happened. I know but it was all oveer and I didn't want to hurt my husband (never minded him hurting me though in the past strange isn't it).
Anyway now not sure what to do. I want an abortion and my husband doesn't. So people can judge and call us names but sometimes people mess up I can live and hurt with my deception and guilt but there is no reason to pass that guilt onto my husband and make him feel bad.

My period was march 29-april2 and I had sex april 5 and 11 th with my boyriend and my ex april 9, I'm due jan 3, 2009. All this information is confusing. Can anybody help me to see when I conceived?

Im 5 months gone now, its been so lonely.. its just awful because i could never have imagined i'd end up in tis situation. I was withmy partner 4 years, split 4 abit, we both slept with other ppl, both regreted it ryt away n got back together.. LMP 2-08-08 32 day cycle and must hav ovulated on 20th of august,ive worked out from my due date which is may 13th 2009, i slept with this otha guy 16th-17th, but got back with boyfriend 19th-20th 22nd-23rd. i dont know because hey sperm can survive 4 upto 3 days average. I actually am going mad with this searching for answers. but to be honest DNA is the only way cause its so close is devistating. Very lonely pregnancy.. :-(

I can understand how you feel because i'm in the same situation. I am 5 months on the way, my husband and I have been together for 8 years and I never got pregnant. I had an affair that started July,2008 and ended September of the same year. I don't know who the father is and I don't plan to tell my husband about the affair. I love my husband too much I can't afford to hurt him.

I am 7-8 weeks pregnant at the moment and I am not sure who the father of my child is. I got my last period on 23rd January and it lasted for 5-6 days. But before my periods came I had unprotected sex with my ex-boyfriend around 14th January and I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 18th and 21st or 22nd January. After my periods left I continuosly had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Who do you think is my baby's father?

i am pregnant either 4 or 5 weeks pregnant. and i went out of state on dec. 12 2009 to visit my family and i ended up hooking up with my ex. twice while i was there. I am not sure when my last period was but i think it was on dec. 25th. well we had sex the last time on either dec. 29th or the 30th. well i got back to my state on jan. 1st. my boyfirend and i had sex on jan. 2nd 2010. i found out i was pregnant on jan. 26 or 25th. who could be or who is the father or my baby???

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY BOYFRIEND!!!! I LOVE HIM WITH ALL OF MY HEART. AND I HOPE THE MISTAKE I MADE DOESNT COST ME MY RELATIONSHIP!!!!

please please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!