New Reply New Topic Followed by 44 people

I got the date frm doctors my 1st ultrasound they didnt go by my lmp which was 1-13 they gave me the 10-07 as a due date

1) my due dates changed thats why im confused goin by my lmp which was 1-13 my due date would b 10-20 , but i was saying wen i went in for my 1st ultrasound they changed that to 10-07 but that would put the lmp at dec 31 and my periods are always mid dec so that's how im confused
2) doctors changed due date to 10-07 and haven't made anymore changes to it all my measurements for the bby are measuring to be 28 weeks so i go with the 10-07 based off the doctors just wanted you opinion

Health Elite

If "Period always come around the 12th -15th of each month", then you do not have a regular cycle. 11th - 16th might suggest a 30-day cycle.

Oct 7 does not put your LMP anywhere. If 13 Jan were not a real period, it could have been ovulation bleeding, and that ovulation could have been delayed. Ovulation is not always a fortnight after a period, but often a fortnight before the next one.

Thanks that helped i understand what your tellin me and yeah my periods started becoming irregular after my daughter i had got the depo for BC so oct 7 being my due date you cant really tell my lmp well it say dec 31 but ik i didn't have a period then

Health Elite

"it say dec 31"? What says that?

My 10-07 due date says my lmp was dec 31 and conception was jan

Health Elite

A "due date" can't say anything! I assume you have some documentation that states that your LMP was 31 Dec and, presumably, conception date was 14 Jan. I don't know what that document says or explains, but often that LMP date is based on an assumed 28-day cycle (frequently the cycle length).

Where are you from?

Frm AL lol im sorry im confusing you i was saying that wen i typed my due date in on a due date calulator it said lmp dec 31 & conception jan 14

Health Elite
OK. That is how a calculator would work. It has no way of knowing when your LMP actually started and assumes the typical 28-day cycle.

It was very irregular! & With the 18 Dec, we used a condom but it did break but he did not cum inside of me. Fast forwarding to 21 Dec, my ex and I went multiple rounds everytime we did have sex. So the days are just so close but if conception happened on the 17th of Dec, its not possible because I did not have sex until 18 Dec. night.

Health Elite

The due date is an estimate and may itself be out by a few days. Pregnancy is reckoned to be 9 months, but each period of 9 months is 39 days (plus an occasional day or two)

• 01 Jan to 30 Sep = 273 days = 39 weeks
  • 01 Feb to 31 Oct = 273 days = 39 weeks
  • 01 Mar to 30 Nov = 275 days = 39 2/7 weeks
  • 01 Apr to 31 Dec = 275 days = 39 2/7 weeks
  • 01 May to 31 Jan = 276 days = 39 3/7 weeks
  • 01 Jun to 28 Feb = 273 days = 39 weeks
  • 01 Jul to 31 Mar = 274 days = 39 1/7 weeks
  • 01 Aug to 30 Apr = 273 days = 39 weeks
  • 01 Sep to 31 May = 273 days = 39 weeks
  • 01 Oct to 30 Jun = 273 days = 39 weeks
  • 01 Nov to 31 Jul = 273 days = 39 weeks
  • 01 Dec to 31 Aug = 274 days = 39 1/7 weeks

However, the pregnancy calculations are based on 40 weeks from LMP or 38 weeks from conception. So while the maths would work conception back to 17th, it doesn't rule out the possibility of 18th.

My last period was may 6 I broke up with my boyfriend then I had sex with guy #2 on may 13 and then I had sex with my ex on my 18 then with guy #may 24 but guy # 2 had a vasectomy going on 8 years now how's the father

And I'm 10 week pregnant

Health Elite

It is difficult to say without precise information, but on the face of it, it could have been from sex on 18th or 24th.

1. You say you are 10 weeks pregnant. Exactly 10 weeks today (18 July)?
  2. What is the due date you have been given?
  3. How was that date assessed?
    • Scan or LMP related?
      1. If Scan, when was the scan?
      2. Was the scan transvaginal or abdominal?
  4. What is the normal length of your cycle (typically 28 days)?

Help please!!!! I had sex on April 28 and may 4th, may 9th, and may 23rd. My due date is feb 10. My first day of my last period was may 10th.....What date did I get pregnant on? HELP