Hello. I am a 21 years old woman, and I have problems with allergic reactions that I get because of the fake jewelry that I wear sometimes. I developed nickel reactions, and I was wondering if I can do something about it. Does anybody else have this problem? I hope to hear from you soon.

I am developing nickel reactions, too. I guess I am allergic too. You know, maybe you do like your fake jewelry, but if it is bad for your skin, just loose it. Who needs fake jewelry anyway! Silver rules! There is nothing that you can do to make your skin love nickel, but at least you can regard it as a compliment, that you are for better things in life.

My husband and I are Canadian. We have been living and travelling in China for almost five years. We love to go to local markets when we travel. I love the smells, the energy, and the excitement of everyone rushing around selling their amazing goods. After being in Asia for as few months we both fell in love with the Tibetan jewelry. We have now started as website selling our favourite handmade Tibetan silver jewelry, called Tibetan Empress.
We hand pick each piece from local markets or from the craftsmen themselves. All of the pieces are made with Tibetan silver and many have atones such as turquoise, coral, tigers eye, agate and jade. Please take as look for yourself . We hope you love this jewelry as much as we do.
Thanks,
Cara

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

My sister is the same way, I remember growing up she had an awful time with earrings. If she wore cheep 'fun' earring, her ears would be red and itchy. If she left them in long - well it got infected and worse!
I have sent her a lot of the jewelry we carry on the site, she dosnt have any problems with any of it ! shes happy!