I Caught My 11 Year Old Humping Her Pellow Naked But She Didn't Even Notice And She Also Was Watching Porn On Her Labtop, Should I Confront Her And Yell Or Let It Go??

Please Help!!

Take away the laptop , romove the porn and put a password lock on the internet . You can also set the filter content on her computer . Email me ill tell you how . In these days the world is so erratic that children learn about things they shouldn't at earlier years these days . She may also be going throu a hormonal change

Ariana55 wrote:

Please Help!!

She is so youg, I suggest you: Supervised with frequency her activities and her laptop, put some rulers about her laptop and cell phone uses, I guess her bedroom's door must be open, that's a good idea.

I sugest you research about masturbation. Think you'll find the pillow is ok. Now, the porn is a different matter. I wouldn't yell. Let her know masturbation is ok, but explain the boundries. No porn that young though.

What did you do at her age? Think about it before you jump all over her. Girls seem to learn about (discover) masturbation at very young ages. They may or may not know it's masturbation at first, they just know it feels good. How old were you when you started? I know it's illegal for her to look at that at her age but how many kids do think click away when they read that warning?

Instead of forbidding her or taking away her freedom which will just aleinate her, this sounds like a perfect time to develop a great mother/daughter moment. NO YELLING!!!! Think of all the things you DIDN'T know at her age but WANTED to, or wish you had known now that you're older.

There are so many things I wish I had known for sure at that age instead of the lies some other guys gave me/us.

We have the internet now and it will be here for a long time. I would prefer facts and understanding over being kept in the dark and forbidden.

Could had not said it better myself njoynlife.

I hope its normal. I have had many frenzied rub offs with pillows.

amy66 wrote:

atta boy, girl
LOL

i know 11 sounds pretty young but all over this forum theres girls doing the same thing that are younger. to stop it would be unnessicary. but 11 is a little young for porn so just talk to her and let her know that she shouldnt be watching it but let her know that masturbating is OK as long as she keeps it secretive

dont punish her but talk to her and let her know its okay , shes exploring her sexuality , teach her to respect it though

PA.PHCAJ wrote:

'She may also be going through a hormonal change'?............

She is going through a hormonal change. It's called puberty.

the masturbation is okay, but not the porn.

Dont worry she'll be fine hormones are the problem. Think about it did you use to hump your pillow when you were younger?

Let it go. Its normal to watch pornography.and masturbate

You should confront your 11 year old but know that humping a pillow is perfectly normal. If you tell her to stop she would want to explore and thats whats going to happen when she becomes older. She is a little too young to watch porn but i wouldnt stop her from watching there should be a limit. Try talking to her and giving her advice. You should be supportive of what she is doing after all it is very normal for girls to masturbate.