Just today i noticed brown stuff in my undies i havnt got my period yet, my mum was late to...what is it?

Hey, I've had this before, the doc. told me the brown is dead blood. You're haveing your period late, but the blood (uterine lineing) died when it was supposed to. Don't worry unless it lasts longer than your period usually does or is followed by/ accompanied by abnormal pain.

Oh, and you said your mom was late too, have either of you been spending large amounts of time with other girls on differnt cycles? I went to a boarding school and whenever a girl went to a new student home she would miss her period or have it late while her body was matching her up to the other girls' cycles.

Hope I helped.

:-( i havent had my period yet. i too have brown discharge .havent talked 2 the doc. yet but mom said she thinks my period will happen she thinks its normal she never had brown discharge tought and my older sister dosent have it either .I know u think its disgusting people,but thats the way of life.N-E-WAYZ.My mom and sis had it when they were 10or11. u know if I will get them, even have a baby. My mom has had five kids, but at her last baby a few months after she had my baby sister she is pregnant, docs were confused said it was ok. my mom had her 1st baby @ 15 years . All I WANNA KNOW IS IF I WILL EVER HAVE A PERIOD DOES IT AFFECT CAUSE IM HISPANIC. I HOPE I COULD GET PREGNANT. BUT JUST NOT THINKING BOUT IT I DO2 WANNA HAVE A FAMILY OF MY OWN.
PLEASE GIVE ME FERTHER INFORMATION PEOPLE :-(

This is your first period, I just had mine 2 days ago and I only had it for 30 hours, but this is your period. The brown discharge is old blood because oxygen came in touch. Your period is when the vagina cleans itself and rids of the egg. Your blood in the vagina was already brown and is getting out finally, so no worries. If this happens for over a week, then I would go to the doctor.
I hope this helped. :-)

I am 12 years of age and I havnt had my period yet I have had brown discharge too, I am very worried because I cant talk to my mum about it cause she died and im living with my brothers and dad, there is no way i can talk about this with them so I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO GIVE ME SOME INFO ON THIS. I had it once B4 and now its back, so I cant see how it can be old period blood if I had it once and then a month l8er nothing happened and its been about 3 months since Ive had it. SO WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME? please someone tell me I REALLY need help!

okay i am 17 years of age and i was reading this and idk what to think. i am late for my monthly and i am having this brown discharge as well, but i am not as young as some of these people. i was reading online that this is happening in place of my monthly and could be a sign of being pregnant does anyone know if this is this true?

Hi, I'm 13 years old and I dont have my period yet. In the last few days I have been having brown stuff in my underwear and I dont know what it is. I cant talk to my mom about it because she has passed away and I dont want to talk about it with My dad or brothers. PLEASE HELP ME I AM REALLY WORRIED!!!! i really need to know what this is!!!

i just got that brown discharge, I'm 15 haven had my period and have had clear discharge for about a year, have had no cramps and I'm wondering if this is it... I've read up on it and I sounds to me like it's coming but I anyone is sure plz tell me ! :)

HI guys i am shae . i am only 14 years. i woke up last night to some brown stuff in my underwear and i have never had sex before or my period. i was reading around and most stuff talked about miscarriges or miss periods. but i know that cant be the cause because i am not sexually active. i kinda need some answers to what this might be because of.  am i starting my period or what. ?????

Yea, I had that to. I head heaps 2 days ago, normal discharge 2day and than brown 2day!? An I Gunna get my period?

Im in the same boat but only 13, turning fourteen in a couple weeks. I've had clear/yellowish/white discharge for about 10 months, and i had a brownish discharge in my panties around june, so more than a month has come and gone. Does anyone know if the brown is a sign or something?

im worried, im fifteen and havent started my period(i no im late) ive had brown discharge for a lil under a week....im worried becuz im afraid it mite be cancer or infection.....is it my period and i dont no it?

i have no idea. i am 10 almost 11 and this same thing happens to me a lot.

i had brown discharge yesterday and the next day i got my period. you should be getting your anytime soon! welcome to womanhood xd

im 15 too! i just got my period today! you should be getting yours anytime soon! i had brown discharge yesterday! welcome to womanhood