I am new here and I hope I am not intruding. I just had my second hemorrhoidectomy done today and my dr said this one was less evasive because I am getting married Sunday and I just needed some relief immediately. It has been 2 years since my first one, but I do not remember being in this much pain, but it could be because it has been a while. I cannot find a way to lay down without being in severe pain, anyone have any suggestions? I have taken my pain meds, but I am also constipated could that have anything to do with the extra pain? I am sorry for all the details, just wanted to give all the facts.
Thank you in advance %-)

Hi Yellow! I just wanted to let you know, we have been writing to you but in my thread 26 days post op!!! So we have been thinking and praying for you and there are a few people who have wrote to you on that thread... We did not forget about you!!! So sorry if you have to read all the stuff about us but we do hope you are ok??? So are you going to be able to walk down the isle to say "I Do"??????? Lots of hugs to you... Keep us posted on how you are doing when you are feeling ok to write us... I totally understand not being able to sit part!!! Ok, you take care... We are ALL here for you!! :-D