Hello, everybody. I have a keloid on my ear from and industrial piercing that I've had for a while. About at the beginning of the year..that's when I got it pierced. I was so psyched..but after it started to heal, a bump popped up and I was so confused. I've researched and researched and researched and I notice that all of them say that it's scar tissue. I'm trying my very best to get rid of it with some sea salt. Please help me!

I've had keloids on my tragus, industrial & now on my triple forward helix. Piercing place recommended mixing aspirin w/ water until its a paste & let it sit on keloid til it dries & then wash it off. Do this 2-3 times daily until its gone..always works for me. Just keep the area clean & avoid touching or manipulating it. Good luck!

I'm not sure if you resolved this yet, but it can and will go away. The keloid on my tragus got so big that it almost engulfed my earring, but now it's completely gone. One year ago, I was in your position and I searched for every remedy possible. I put Spring Valley's 100% Tea Tree oil on it every day for 2 weeks and it completely went away. I would definitely recommend it. Remember to put it on EVERY SINGLE DAY for at least two weeks. Hope this helps!

helllo i have a keloivd on my ear last 3 year.i did opearte 2 year before.but again they begain i m very worrieed about them.jow i sholud remove .