I've learned that an effective way of treating Pearly Penile Papules is CO2 laser treatment. I want to know how i can get this done and where at, and the cost if you would know. Sorry its just really bothering me having to live with these fellers. Thanks!

Hi. I just had my ppp treated with CO2 laser four days ago. The treated area is still covered with tiny scabs but where they have come off the papules seem to have vanished. It is still too eary for me to declare a result but I am hopeful that this will have brought an end to my history with "these fellers" as you called them.

The use of the CO2 laser for this is not universal so finding a doctor is kinda tricky. Which counrty are you in? I'm in the UK so I could tell you where I had it done if you're here too. But I'm not sure whether we're allowed to post web address on here...... ?

I've just read your ads about ppp and would like to know whether the treatment you got was completely satisfactory or not...i want to have the co2 laser treatment but i've still got my doubts. Will you please help me?
many thanks