I have had excalty the same

so correct..i have tryed stopping this 2 times..each time with terrible cramps.....They do stop the period...but when you stop taking this tablet the pain is severe...would not want these again...

omg yes I'm 16 too and I was on noresthiterone from June 2016- Jan 2017 and then I got my period on time till March 2017 and then it completely stopped. I also experience tender nipples , discharge, menstrual migraine and all feelings that I'm going to get my period but just no period at all and its May 2017 now. (I'm a Virgin too) somebody help

I took Norethisterone injection (2 months) and I was told my period will come back normally. I took the injection on the 31st of March. My period was very irregular as it's one of the side effects. I saw my last irregular period on 4th of June. Interestingly, I saw some spotting on the 12th June and today the 13th June I am having my period. Please is this normal n will I count this as my normal period as am trying to get pregnant.

Hi how and where did u buy this med.. I am 3 weeks delayed... could i ask help pls?. Thanks

help please
my daughter ( 12 yrs old ) is going to UK in August and will have her period in the middle of the holiday.
Our doc has given her Norethisterone prescription and suggested she tries it for her July period for a week to see if it works.
My question is: if she trials it in July for a week, then stops and gets her period 3 days later, do we work out when her next period will be in August from the first day of bleeding after stopping the tablets, just need to work out when to take them again in August
TIA

Yes I am mother of two with endometriosis and adenomyosis with severe pain and discomfort in the abdominal area in back area after taking agyston I have not had a period since I've been taking them for over a year.