I know it's weird and please don't judge me but I'm afraid of dodge ball. I feel like it's become an anxiety because I have mini "attacks". Like if I see the ball being thrown out of no where, and close to me I start breathing heavily and get scared. I told my parents and my dad said it's normal and it'll pass but he said that earlier in 2016 when I started playing in phisical education and it's gotten worse. My mom said it's just something my brain keeps tricking me into believing it's scared. I'm also out of weight.. I'm 12, weigh 140 lbs and am 4" 11". 

Also sometimes I get dizzy and stay in like a shock.

And I don't know if it has anything to do with this but I also feel really bad when some of the other kids say I should start participating. I am I just stay in the corner in order to see where the balls are. And one kid said I'm out of shape and overweight.