I am 21 years old, I have being sexually active for 3 years and I think I have never had an orgasm. I am not even sure of what an orgasm actually is. The highest level of excitation I have experience is having vaginal contractions by stimulating my clitoris. Most of the time I do this on my own, during intercourse for some reason is harder to achieve it. Please explain what is a vaginal orgasm, what it feels like, and how can I achieve it?

you might haven't found the right sex partner. an orgasm is hard to explain but its very sudden and you'll know when it happened.

I had the same problem. I had never got orgasm with intercourse. But thing changed when I masturbated with a vibrator. Don't put it in ur body. Lie down, hold it between ur legs close to ur vagina, and push ur pubic upward + squeeze ur glute. U may reach orgasm like I do. A combination of squeezing the glute and the vibration to the clittory push smt in ur vagina to "burst". I don't squirt but I feel smt burst inside. It lasts for 2-3 second. The aftermath is my abs and hip shake and I feel extremely tired. I often do that to make me sleep though. Lol

That sounds like a lot of stressful work to get an orgasm. You need a guy who knows how to play your violin.