I was checked for interstitial cystitis and do not have it, but I do have problems with Irritable bladder that seem to alternate with IBS. The urologists could not determine the cause of my irritable bladder symptoms. The problem is that I feel bowel movements all the time and I have symptoms of infection. This is too confusing. What are others experiences?

I have IBS mostly constipation but my doctor has me on a medication that is working better than most. I am in therapy and hypnotherapy. Beside IBS I have degenerative disc disease in my cervical thoracic and lumbar spine, sever osteoporosis and overactive bladder. I’ve been to several doctors and their opinions don’t overlap and they didn’t anything good for me.

Has the hypnotherapy worked? I am to the point in my life with ibs...that I just can not take this anymore. I am ready for a colostomy bag.....and I am being serious. I can not stand this pain and embarassment anymore. Ihave literally used the bathroom on myself in public in the last month. I am afraid to go anywhere.

Someone please help me!

xylona wrote: