hi

i am 28 ,i will give birth on july, 2years ago i had depression and i didn't know what i was doing! , i tore my sphincter< anale muscle>, i don't know how it happened!!!! i continue to ask my self how!!! but i've done a lot of other thing horrible but notlike that!!!!

2months ater being aware and taking medecines from psychologist i returned to my own nature! i want to my gp, after she sheked me, she told me that i have fissure! and gave me a cream!

but since 6months i felt urgences to go to the bathroom, can't hold pooo<sorry> aslong as i was, i want to a colorectal surgeon and after ultra sounds and some exams< she didn't send me a letter for a results! just a letter where she told me that my blood results are normal and no coalic desease! since her letter i felt more depressed cause i didn't get what i want!

i told to my midwife my story and told her that i am too afraid of giving birth, 6months ago i was depressed again thinking of what i've done and giving birth! she refered me to my specialiste doctor! i asked for a ceasarien, she looked to my papers, she has received a letter from this colorectal surgeon and she said that every thing is normal apart from reducing sphincter tone! she wrote too much things i was looking to the papers when my gynocologue was reading! and at the end she told me that a lot of women tore when they give birth, and the surgeon din't mention that i need a ceasarien!!!!!!!! :-(

i will give birth in july and i'm very scared! i don't know what to do!!!! please some one can help me! i'm afraid of being depressed again :'( :'( :'( :-( :-(

Hi Honey! Even though vaginal births cause hemmorroids, they don't all cause probelm with your rectum! It sounds to me like you ahve just sphincter muscles problems - that can be easily solved by doing exercises to tense them up! Google Rectal excercises! You shouldn't be depressed about this and your doctor needs to know that you have depressive tendancies so you can be watched after you give birth, if you follow the instructions the nurses and doctors give you, you shouldn't have any problem vaginally deliverying your child! The biggest probems are when babies are TOO big! Have your doctor/MW to keep an eye on the babies size. Our bodies are wonderful things and you CAN do this - EVERY woman worries but after it's over you will be fine! A fissure is a small dent in your rectum, and they have done internal exams and found nothing bad - which is GREAT news - so don't worry OK? they would help you further if they found something I promise you that!

hi bambi27

thanks for replying!, your message hasconforted me

no my doctor told me that i have reduced sphincter tone! and that a lot of women tore during pregnancy!???

she told me that i have to be happy, and ask if i'm taking any psycholgical medecine now i said no

she said that i will be refered to phisio therapy after giving birth!

but i'm feeling my sphincter which is weak!!!!

i'm too scared of my pregnancy

no it's not fissures cause the day i tore, there was a lot blood in the floor! :'(

i ll have another apointement with my midwife on the14th of this month and ask her about the size of my baby!! and see!

:'( noone!

i'm very scared :-( :-( . and i have another problem, i have no pleasure when having inter course, since my sphincter has been tore!

i hate my body, and scared my head off for the labour of baby :$

Hi honey! The loss of pleasure will be from your hormones and also your brain - the sphinxter will have nothing to do with that! I would really like you to phone your doctor and find out if it is safe for you to go on your Anxiety/Depression Pills! It sounds like you are in a panic zone and IF this continues you could end up having a hard time after baby comes along! So please give them a call - I truly think you need to be on something!

hi bambi27

thaks again for your message! i'm happy to know that the sphincter has nothing to do with the pleasure!

it's sure it's in my head!!!!!!!! :-( cause when having sex i think of what have i done!

i have an oppointement with the midwife on friday i'll speak to her!

i'm totaly scared!!

and can't don't think about what have i done to my self! < allthought i was not consious at all> :'(

What's done is done honey! You CANT change the past - if we could there would be WHOLE bunch of past changing going on! And NO present or future! So don't worr about that! You do need to get some more facts about childbirth as you are having more a severe reaction that is really needed! EVERY woman thinks they CANT do it and VOILA! They are holding a baby! OF course it's work and it's hard, but what masterpiece isn't? Also there are MANY drugs!!!!! ;-) XD Just trying to cheer you up honey! Perhaps look into meditation and pregnancy yoga too! You need to calm down and think positive, and due to your history I think some medical help, will be VERY helpful for you!

bambi27

i had already taken a depresion medecines when i had the depression, and i fall again in depression at the begining of my pregnancy and taken other depresive medecines< now that my labour is for very soon! i'm feeling too weak again! :$

i will speak to my midwife and see what she thinks!

thanks again!

Many women hear about Post Partum Depression, BUT it is not mentioned about Pregnancy Depression! It ALL has to do with chemicals and hormones that go to your brain! So since you have suffered in the past and at the beginning of the pregnancy, I would assume you need help now too! It is NOT anything to be embarrassed about! You can't help what is chemically out of whack! So just find out which Anti-depressent, anti anxiety medications are safe! Also Which ones are transfered via milk etc. MILLIONS of women right now are on drugs to help them honey, so don't worry too much about that OK? We just need to find out which ones are safer for you and the baby!