I try so hard to diet and exercise, and my mom is the one who encouraged our whole family to start dieting. Now, whenever I remind her we're supposed to be dieting, she always gets chips and candy out. I never have any, but still.
Anyways, I weight almost 200 pounds. I want to buy Jen Jolan's ebook, because it's worth a try, but my mom won't me, even though I have more than enough money to buy it. My family also has a membership at the YMCA, and I finally got my card to workout there, but now she won't even let me work out. Monday and Tuesday are the only days I can work out, but those are her days off, and on her days off we "HAVE" to go shopping. I try so hard to lose weight, but she's just a big pain in the ass.

How do I lose weight? I don't care how much I lose each month, I just want to see a difference eventually. Thanks! :-D

hi stephasaurus...you are on good track and don't disappointed and i appreciated your all efforts...but apart from that remember one thing...that no magic is work there you must have enough patient to loose your weight...because that's good for your and your body. And also one thing to remember that just go to the natural way and all natural treatments because on long it's helpful to you...!
hope you got some better than the best you want...!

My Mom does the same thing. It pisses me off too. dont feel bad.

My mom does the same think and im sick of it...My family has no encourgement in me...Anytime i try to work out my brother always tells me im not burning any calories. Your lucky atleast your mom wont give you candy & chip your also lucky that you work out twice a week. But i feel you, so the only recommedatiom from me is too keep going...(oh, and p.s if you drink tea before you go to bed each night, you can lose 1 to 2 lbs each day...)Good luck:-D

Yeah, I'm also twelve and weight 200 pounds but im tall and healthy so that's ur problem

Damn are you like 6ft or have a lot of muscle weight or what?