Hi, im 12 years old and i live in Norway. I practise soccer 4 hours pr weekend, i've lost some weight but not that much. I have small hanging boobs, i wear thick clothes so nobody can see them. Im ashamed over my body. Im not happy with myself. I want to get skinny like my friends but i don't get the motivation to loose weight. Im starting to think about my future, and i want it to be good. Can anybody tell me what to do to loose weight? Thanks.

some times i just wish to be skinny and not like( fat) because it can nake some people fill bad and stuff like say i was a size 17 that's big and like stuff like that i just wish i can get into a size 10 i'm in a size  12 and i like just got some new panes a i cant even get in  to them but i wish i can i cant even get a boy friend because i'm  big and i don't fill to good about my wait because i cant run like i wont i cant dance with out some thing moving on my body and i just don't like the (rolls),( marks), and like that and i just wont a neck and i wish i cant just get reed of my my uper legg but we will see what happen

Tbh around 46kg/47kg for a 12 year old is the average size. Mu sister is 12 and is 46kg and most the pupils in her class are too. So you really have no problem. If you friends look skinny and they look like they're 43kg or something. Im guessing they are either really fit/ doesn't eat a lot of junk food/ thats just their whole family/ theyre the kind of people that will eat a dinossur and there will be no fat on their tummy/ or they wear super skinny clothes to look skinny... I have a lot of them friends. I also have a friend whos a twig but shes the same weight as me! So basically you dont have any problems at all!

I'm 12 and weigh 42 kg and most of my friends weigh around that as well. One of my friends are super skinny but feels really heavy!! They can eat so much and don't get fat!! Just try to not eat as much food that is bad for you!

Look, i know you might feel your not the appropriate size or weight at this particular age but your actually not, and in order to get into a size 10 you simply need to find a way to burn out all that excess fat. You need to accept and understand your body because we all are perfect just the ways we are. So stop worrying about what people might think of you, worry about what you think of yourself, you need to be confident and proud. Dont worry, everything shall gradually fall into place. You just need to work harder.

IM 12 and weigh 45 I'm skinny but I eat so much like your friend but never get fat it's a bit weird to be honest