I'm 12 years old and i weigh about 200-215 pounds. I'm going to start working out on February the 19th, 2017 and i have a 6 month goal for August 19th, 2017. I want to be about 115-130 pounds (for my age it would be normal to be about 90-100 pounds, but for m height, 5'6" i have to be between that). I am a vegetarian and I have tried losing weight many times but this time i really want to stick to it. Does anyone have any tips/tricks to really stick to losing weight and staying on track with exercise? (Also I'm keeping a YouTube channel, but all my videos will be private, to keep myself accountable and really help me//I have another YouTube channel where i post publicly though. This one will just be sort of a vlog channel!!)

Shining Star

Hi Angel. What's the plan? What activities in terms of nutrition and exercise do you plan to take to achieve your goal? What does your usual day look like (meals, physical activity). I assume youlive with your parents. Are they overweight? Do they support your plans?

Shining Star

Btw, I really like the idea with yt channel!

my parents are not overweight and starting on the 19th physical activity will be #1 priority