I have a really really bad feeling that I might be pregnant.....I have cravings, horrible horrible backaches, I'm bloated...my period has always been irregular; but I haven't had it for over a month.. I had unprotected sex 6 times this month and I'm really worried. I'm not on birth control, and iv decided that I want to have an abortion. Somebody, please explain to me if I can have an abortion without my parents finding out!!!!! I live in California.. Another problem is that I have no money. The guy I was with doesn't care at all whether I'm pregnant or not. I absolutely can NOT talk to my parents about this. I will get kicked out immediately, they are STRONGLY against abortion. I can't believe this is happening!! I regret what Iv done, and i still have a long life ahead of me. Please please someone explain everything to me, how I can get an abortion without my parents finding out....

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Hi there I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend too and I thought I was pregnant at one point the first thing I advice you to do is take 2 pregnancy test and second thing you should make an appointment at planned parent hood I'm sure they will help you there And you parents don't need to go with you in fact you do not even need them if you decide to get an abortion but I recommend you don't and if are are pregnant that you keep it