hi my name is katie and im an 13 year old girl who needs and want to lose weight! my weight is about 150 pounds! i try to lose weight so many times before but i couls never stay on the diet and all my docater say i need to lose weight! how can i lose weight? pleaseeee helpppp!!!!! ps. please dont say ur body still growing and u dont need to lose weight cuz i WANT to and NEED to so please help!!

Hey! I love your P.S. statement!

First, how tall are you? Based on your height you should be able to tell what your weight range should be. You can use this to establish your weight loss goal. You know, how many pounds you want to lose.

Second, when not on a "diet" what are your meals like? Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks? Give use an example of a typical day's food intake. Rather than "dieting" it's just a matter of making small changes to your regular diet. Substitute baked foods in place of fried foods. Reduce your refined sugar intake. Use skim milk instead of whole or 2%. Use margarine or spray butter instead of real butter. Get my drift? You don't want to starve yourself, but you'll want to make better food choices.

Third, why type of exercising do you do and how often?

Ok, get back to us on this so we can help you out!

I agree. It does help us to know how tall you are before we can advise you on how to lose weight, although diets and exercise are the only reliable, tested, and actual ways you can lose weight sustainably. Can you let us know how tall you are?

AnonLexaproGal wrote:

I forgot to ask you the other day about this but what sort of exercise were you thinking of recommending? i was thinking that running might be the best, or cycling. I usually think swimming is bad for people trying to lose fat even though it's low-impact just because I think it can prolong the weightloss process. What do you think?

Hi, im 13 years old and 188 pounds, i feel like u im 5'3 and i have been overweight since i came out the wound i was 7 and 100 pounds. i need help i am 100 percent healthy i just left the doctor....and i am helpless. i need like what should i do everyday. my mom dosent realli suport me that much she says youre to young.and lalala,,, i dont want to here that. so what can i do and i feelmyp pain gurl. r boy

Guest wrote:

Well first of all, think of the way you talk. You aren't helpless. You are going to have to help yourself. I think that the best thing that you can do is get more exercise. It does help you out quite a bit to do that, and it has a big impact on how you lose weight. Do you exercise at all?

hey x i've just turned 14 and i weigh 112 pounds and im soo.. fat !!! it mite not sound like it but i am i am 4'11 and all my friends are skinny and when the go out the can just shove a dress on and look fine were as im a diffrent story .. i have to pick an outfit that dosent make me look fat and i have to were a bra thats too small for me to make my boobs look bigger . what im trying to say is that im really confident but when i comes to the way i look i just ....i dont know ! i tried starving myself .. it justs makes me miserble and its soooo hard ive tried loads of websites like A Waste Of Kate ... that was really really helpfull.. i dont want to really anorexic i would just like to be at c comfortable size .. my worst body parts are ... my inner thighs where the touch sometimes i would really love to get rid of that ! and MY LEGS , my ribs are really wide .. and my boobs are dead small .. ive thaught about saving up for surgery but then i reilized that is just stupid . and also when i dont eat for a couple of days my periods go funnie :/ i dont get it i dont looses weight but i show some affects that its doing something . please help . please dont tell me im not fatt . and that i need a balenced diet because i've tried it so many time .at the moment im sticking to 600 cals a day. but the thing is its okay leaving my dinner money at home and saving it up for something nice .. its just when i get hove and ive not eaten ..theres just a frige full of food . then my mum makes me tea .. and i cant refuse that all the time x and i dont know how many calories are in my tea :/ i just really want to be skinny .please help :-) x

oh my god my names katie too and im 110 pounds what I do is well hardly eat any vegetables and eat soup or cerel most of the time drink anything red. Run around alot and sing and dance to music. Practically excersise alot also try not eating for as long as you can thats what i do too im still trying to lose wait though. :D

You should try Clear the toxins Detox program. One of the many benefits of cleansing and detoxifying the body is losing weight. Clear the Toxins” is but one of a very few that is clinically-proven to work, and that has no known adverse side effects attached to its usage.

Hey My name is Kaytelyn i am 13 and i am about 5'1 and i weigh 136lbs. I really want to loose weight, but i dont get it! I exercise every single day by running, jumping jacks, push up, sit ups and all that stuff. I love to eat healthy too but i just can t get rid of the weight!!! Please help me i am desperate !!! ? :-(

go for cardio exercise, which is the faster way to lose weight. how many miles you run a day? Theoretically speaking, you need to run at least 28 miles a week to see the effect.

simple rules to follow

- run 30 min or 3 to 4 miles a day.
- eat 500 less than your calories limit. you should check out what is your daily intake for calories.
- break into five small meals
- avoid soft drinks, fats, fried foods.
- drink plain water.
- no food after 9 pm

13 soon and weight around 160 -170 pound i am 5'2 never dated and i was know as the fat cow during the year and at least 1 or 2 times a week i go down to my friends house and they live about 6 to 7 blocks away from me

hey im the same way and i know u dont want to here this butt just do what ever yu can 2 excercise a LOT imean 3-5 hors a day

Hi i don't wanna say my name on the internet but lets just say I'm 12 and i weigh 167 pounds,i excercise sometimes like bike ride around the block but I'm not loosing enough weight.Please help Me..... :cry:

I am a preteen and I weigh 169 pounds I need to loose weight!!!! but I dont know how to loose weight without doing sit ups and I hate sit ups. I want to look skiny :-( :'(