Hi. I'm 16 years old. Frankly, I'm fed up with being fat. I weigh over 200 pounds. I want to get back in the hundreds like 100-150 (a lot of weight to lose.) Every time I visit my doctor he tells me I need to lose weight. Now here is the catch: I eat very healthy. I mean, very, VERY healthy. Due to some medical issues with my Mom, her diet is very restricted. She's already a health promoter and with her restricted diet food in our house is like this; no fast food, no high fructose corn syrup (which is in almost everything!), nothing concentrated, no GMO's, no eating at restaurants, no pop/sugary drinks. I'm being completely serious the most unhealthy thing in our house is potato bread. I'm not an active person AT ALL, seeing as all of you are going to suggest exercise I wanted you to know that I would have to take it slow. (also I don't have a gym I could go to.) So I need to lose this weight and like most people I want to do it fast so...I am seeking method and advice for myself and I'm tired of being uncomfortable in my own clothes! 

(If it matters I'm a girl)

Hi I empathize with you. I have over 45 lbs to lose and find it difficult to lose wight.  I am going to give you advice that I am going to take myself. A good idea would be to pencil in your agenda some "ME TIME" at least 3 days a week in the morning or evening which would include you doing something physical that you like. For example, I may suggest stretching/dancing in your bedroom/living room to music that you like or even walking/jogging around the block for at least 30 minutes. Unlike me, you at a head start given that there is nothing unhealthy to eat at your house. I have lots of junk and when the cravings kick in, its uncontrollable.

Following a low calorie balanced diet with moderate exercise will guarantee you results but it will take time. Drink lots of water. Go hgh fibre, low carb, high protein. The sooner you start, the sooner you will see results. Be consistent with your ME TIME Routine. The scale will always be inconsistent but trust me, if you are consistent with your agenda you will start feeling better about yourself when other people start noticing changes in your physique.:-D

Thanks a lot:)

Sounds like you've already gotten rid of the bad foods in your house because of your mother's restricted diet. Are you eating lots of veggies and don't load them with butter? How about very lean meats, chicken and fish (not farm raised) about the size of your palm for a serving. You could buy some small weights quite cheaply and start doing some weight training which will add muscle and muscle burns fat for a much longer period of time after exercising. You could even use some canned goods from the cupboard as weights and find a good beginners weight lifting program. Hope this helps.....

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Don’t be afraid to shoot for the moon—even if you fail—and tackle your goals. The feeling you’ll get once you accomplish them is so much better than the feeling you'll get letting your dreams pass you by. You can loseweight and you can be pretty. You already are pretty, all you need to do is carve yourself and give a final touch. Exercise everyday. Make a good plan which you can follow and keep changing it after 2 or 3 months to make your body enjoy it same as you. It will make your body stronger as attractive. You can consult Roca Labs team for suggestion whether you can use their formula or not. If you can then it will help you get better results. :) BUT DON'T GIVE UP.