I've been on the birth control pill Microgestin for over a year, and recently I had forgotten to start my new pack... In that time, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex, and he came inside of me, 3 times. When I remembered, It was Monday night, so I took both Sunday and Mondays pill at the same time, then continued as normal. I'm supposed to start my period in a couple of days, but my breasts have been sore and swollen [almost a whole cup size!] for almost 2 weeks and I have been SUPER moody. I also feel nauseous after eating, but hardly ever any other time. I've been super tired as well. I was thinking it could just be a hormonal imbalance because I took my those 2 pills at once, and they were late. But I also think I could be pregnant /: I'm not sure. I haven't taken any tests yet, but I'm worried.

It can very well be the pills you took, depending on the time fram that you started the new pack, i think the way you could of gone was taking the Plan B right away, then follow up with a pregnancy test 1 week later. But since you did not, go take a pregnancy test. and USE A FREAKING CONDOM NO MATTER WHAT. 

I couldn't afford the plan B pill, I can hardly afford a pregnancy test, which is why I haven't taken one. Or else I would have taken Plan B.

look for a plan parent hood, they do tests for free.