Hi! Since last week I'm seeing flashing blue and white lights. Now I’m frightened because I heard that can be the sign of some dangerous disease. Does anybody have a same experience? These lights suddenly appear and disappear. Why is it happening? Should I go to doctor and control my eyes? Thanks!

Unfortunately, it can be symptoms of a serious condition. Last year I also was seeing flashes of light and my diagnosis is retinal tears. I can tell you for sure that you need to treat this condition because it can cause vision loss. Also flashing lights can be the signs of some other eye inflammation. Go to check your eyes!

Eye flashes of light are serious medical condition. Have you noticed any other spots or floaters in your eyes? If I am not mistaking this condition has to do with retina and vitreous. There is a chance that you might have retinal tear or detachment. So as you can see this is very serious condition that shouldn’t be left untreated. You should see a doctor and you might even need a surgery. How strong are your flashes? The sensitivity of flashes is related to retina damage, so if your retina is in late stage of damage you should see more flashes. If there are only few of them then your retina is just beginning to detach so you are in good condition to prevent any further complications.

...Hi,  Do you believe in Angels and a spirit world first?  I see small globes/flashes of starlight in electric

blue (and some are like tiny sparkling diamonds too) on a daily basis!  A tiny blue light has just appeared on my computer

screen now as I write too!  In the past a blue light has suddenly flashed on a wall near me if I've

been talking to someone shady, or not nice to know in some way!  Sometimes I'll wake in the night and

even in the dark of my room I may see one close to me, or when I'm walking home in the dark globes or

strands of bright blue light are near me on the pavement or in the road !  I've heard many stories 

about this from other people too, saying its contact from Archangel Michael!  His colours/lights are 

electric-colbat blue and sometimes purple...another colour I see.   Have your eyes checked if

you feel it necessary, but keep this in mind...He may be trying to guide or reassure you in your 

life!!

I m experience the same thing and was told to consult a nerourglist

I also see blue flashes. Pale to neon. About 5 years now. Anytime of the day or night. On occasion, I see BRIGHT almost white, lavender, yellow, or red. The red is the most fleeting. I just had a very thorough exam with my opthalmologist & my eyes are healthy.
Every time I recognize the flash, I thank the Angel or high energy spirit that has allowed this vision. It is a blessing.
PS: you don't have to believe in Angels for them to believe in you!

First time ever I saw a moving blue light across my room and ten minutes later a clear light.

This only happened to me once. I knew it wasn't my eyes or something wrong. I knew it came from something spiritual. I was talking to someone and the room in between us filled with blue flashing stars inside the room. They look like the blue lights flashing on a cop car, especially when you see the lights at night flashing on the cop car. Just like that. I held a crystal in the sunlight once and it made the same lights also. They flash like stars. Anyways, they kept flashing flashing in the room for a while. It only happened one time. Every day I am still grateful for it although it only happened one time. It is the most amazing thing I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of weird things that have to do with communication with the dead. Right now I'm wearing a memory locket full of tiny blue stars because I'm still grateful every day for what I saw. I used to try to find out years ago what it meant, even online, Only recently I tried again and for the first time read about other people having experienced the same thing. And also read something about it possibly being angels. I didn't know what it meant. I was never able to figure it out. I just knew it was something supernatural and I consider it a gift that I was able to see it. Even though I don't know what it meant. I've been psychic in ways like clairaudient. Even though it didn't happen that often I consider it having been given to me as a gift and am grateful for all of the times. Maybe the person in the room with me when I saw the lights was someone who was not very nice? I don't know why it happened when that one person was there. I thought it meant that they were good. Now I am starting to think it meant that they were bad. Also it happened right in between us when I saw his eyes, it came from his eyes it seemed. So I don't think it means he's an angel or something.....um....and the weird thing is that it happened right in between us and he didn't acknowledge seeing it or noticing it. It was like he didn't even see it although we were both looking at each other across the room when it happened. I seem to of been the only one of us two who saw it.....even though it happened right in front of both of us. If anyone knows why this may be please let me know. Also to the person I'm replying to, why are you able to see it all the time and it only happened to me one day in my life? Someone I know who was a bad person found out about what I saw and did a spell and wrote "sit still good stars" but I don't think that that is why it only happened to me once......I wonder why certain people are able to see it. Does it mean anything special about the people who see these things? Apparently most people don't see it or believe it.

Do you know why you've seen them so many times and I only saw it happen one day in my life? I'm pretty sure it only happened to me that ONE day. I've done a lot with spirit contact and spirit communication but only saw blue flashing lights inside a room once and it was the most amazing thing I've seen in my lifetime. No one would understand unless they saw what I saw. They flashed. Like stars. For a few minutes or so. Many stars in the room. There was a person in the room with me it happened in between us when I saw his eyes. I am thinking he's an angel because I thought I loved him for many years and I felt a connection with him. :/ Also, I would completely believe it could be angels the blue flashing lights because I've never seen something so amazing or beautiful in my life so I would think that something like that would be what angels would look like. Or do. A high energy spirit? I could very well be willing to believe in angels but I thought it was from the dead. I wasn't shocked when it happened cuz had done so much already with spirit contact. I just want to see it again though and it hasn't happened in 17 years. Since it happened to ME and not anyone else I know I would assume it came from the DEAD? Does that sound right?? I'm the one who always was heavily involved with communicating with the dead. I never believed in angels.

Our story: Moved into a new home about a year ago. Until then I never saw flashing lights. Now they happen most every night, ONLY in one bedroom, and ONLY on one particular wall and ceiling, but never in the exact same location, At first I dismissed it as reflections, but after plastering the windows with poster board to keep external light out, the flashes persisted. The flash of light is as if someone took a small bright light-emitting diode (2000+mcd brightness) and ever so briefly hooked it up to a battery power source. In other words, what you see is a small yet intense PINPOINT of light, from straight on, ie no peripheral vision relation. The color varies. Mostly white, but on occasion it will be deep orange, and on rare occasions red. The first time I noticed the light it was like someone pointed an orange laser pointer on the ceiling. That one did not flash & lasted about 30 seconds. Ever since that day, the flashing henceforth started and the long duration orange light never reappeared. Here's the other weird thing. You can't just stay up and wait for the flash to appear. If you do it never will. It ONLY appears a few seconds AFTER you awaken from sleep. So when I awake in the middle of night & turn over in bed, I immediately gaze towards the wall, eyes wide open and start counting 1-2-3. Usually within 2 or 3 seconds the flash will appear. If I flop the other way after awakening and gaze towards some other wall, it will never appear. It has a strict affinity towards one particular wall and ceiling area. Here's another weird aspect. During the hot summer months (AZ), we run a noisy AC unit situated by a window on the opposite side of the room. For whatever reason, flashes rarely if ever occur when the AC is operating. EMF drives it away? Finally, and this is creepy, when I see a red flash, then one of us will most likely have had a bad dream that night. My wife has also witnessed the orange flash so I know I'm not going crazy, or so I think. I surmise that the white & orange flashes represent more evolved spirits, or perhaps deceased loved ones.

To me that sounds like spirits, the dead. I've witnessed SO much in my life from them and it's always come from them. They've done amazing things for me when I asked. And amazing things for me on their own. Everything amazing like that that has ever happened to me was from them. So, I bet that's what that is. I think you already said that. But, I just wanted to say it again. They do so many amazing things. When I saw blue flashing stars in a room flashing in the room in the day it was the most amazing thing yet that I've ever seen and I've seen dead people standing there as clear as real people, and tons of other things pertaining to spirit. But I've never seen anything as amazing to me as those blue flashing lights because they were so beautiful. And when it happened I was not shocked at all. I just figured it was from the dead. And was calm as could be and not surprised of course. What I wonder is if the person who was there with me and also looked right at them saw them too or was pretending not to have seen them. I would think for sure that something like that that appears can be seen by anyone it happens right in front of, not just someone who can see things others can't give me a break. Like dead people appear to very normal nasty people with no psychic gifts, clear as day. So I'm thinking that if I saw those blue lights then anyone who was there could have and there was one other person there who acted like they did not see it. So anyways, it's spirits, it's the dead. I know nothing of angels yet I keep reading about that online. I used to ask at the witch store and look it up online and everything and all for years and it seemed no one on earth had ever heard of or seen the same thing as I had. And now years later it's on the internet if I type it into a search engine all these other people see it and now they're writing about it all over the internet. They weren't writing about it all over the internet ten years ago. It wasn't on here at all. I couldn't find one thing and thought I was the only one on earth who ever saw it. So anyways, it's just another amazing thing that the dead will do and show. They do a lot of things like that. No surprise.

The dead spirit theory might have some credence here, as it pertains to flashing lights. I’m highly skeptical, but given what I’ve experienced I can relate to how some of the lights (white, orange, blue) might be dead spirits paying us a kindly visit, and red lights representative of malicious spirits capable of influencing our dream state in a negative way (ie nightmare, sleep paralysis, etc.). My wife sometimes gets sleep paralysis & dreams of alien abduction on the nights I see red flashes. My own beliefs are that these lights occur when the spirits de-manifest & go back from where they came. It’s akin to the popular ghost hunter theory where ghosts are attracted to low frequency EMF. Low freq brain waves (deep sleep) might attract spirits, and conversely, higher freq brain waves (awakening from sleep) or external interference (ie my noisy AC unit) might drive them away. At least that’s my observation.
Also, I don’t know why, but coincident with these light flashes, I’m having more episodes of OBE, on the tune of 1 every 2 months or so. Prior to that I experienced one every 4 to 5 years. The last OBE was scary as I got dumped into an alternate reality, but that’s not really pertinent to this thread.

one of the times i asked a spirit to come stay in my apartment with me and my old roomate they would turn the strobe light on and it would flash blue. when we hadnt turned the switch. or when it wasnt even plugged into the wall. :D theyve done so many cool things every time i asked throughout my life. so when i saw blue flashing stars like a cop car at night filling the room inside the day i just figured it was them. ive been clairaudient before and heard the voice telling me in my head what the answers to things were. it sounded like a womans voice but i heard it into my head. so i dont know i figure thats spirit too although it could be angels? i know nothing of this angel stuff but the previous poster who hit the nail right on the head said "let me ask you this, do you believe in angels or a spirit world?" so maybe there are angels, i know nothing of that, only of all of the gifts i have ever been given by spirits of the dead.

i believe in a spirit world. its proven. angels? i have no idea. i wont say no like a dope. but i cant say yes cuz i dont know.

Ok so today was December 14, 2015. And I was watching tv with my mom when I saw a blue and purple flash outside. It was snowing a lot and I wondered what it could be. Seconds later my power went out for a minute and turned back on and I saw another blue and purple flash. Idk if I'm going insane?!?