I have heard there is a laser method of removing ingrown toenails. Has anyone else heard of this procedure. Any help would be appreciated.

Well, the non surgical way for ingrown toenail is only possible in early stages. There are a lot of preventives like keep your foot open. Reduce a pressure on a toe and use of oral antibiotics if infection shows.

Hi blsemon,

First of all I am so sorry that you have problems with ingrown toenail. My best friend had the same issue few years back and unfortunately there wasn’t possible to do the laser treatment. I remember that he thought that it was just simple thing which is going to pass the same day and we even had made some plans to go out in the evening.

But after the procedure he couldn’t even walk and he was in such big pain that he needed stronger painkillers than his doctor has prescribed to him.

Next two weeks he was just lying in his bed and did nothing. so I wish you good luck with this procedure and I hope that you will recover more quickly.