I need information how effective is stackers 2 herbal dietary supplement. Can I lose weight with this product? I have heard that it has similar effect as green tea, in a sense that urges the metabolism. Is that true?

To see if stacker 2 fat burner is a worthwhile product we must take a look at its ingredients. Perhaps you are aware that the stacker 2 herbal dietary supplement has undergone a recent major change in it formulation because it used to contain ephedra along with other ingredients. Other ingredients are: caffeine, Yerba Mate, Green tea extract, Guarana Seeds, Grape Seed Extract. Caffeine- fat burner, Green Tea extract- help boost the body's metabolism and help burn fat…and so on.

:-( i am taking these at the moment,they are totally c**p.looking now for a decent replacement that actually works,i am wasting a lot of money.all i need is more energy.