New Reply New Topic Followed by 12 people

Thx for this knowledge! I bandage one hemmo in 15 days ago internal one! Litlle blood on toilet papers no pain but today lot of liquid blood after bM.i got 2 More 1 is external! In 2 weeks i go again on bandaga ligation so i ask is this ok with blood? I read that is good every 5-6 weeks operating,no pain just blood like before operation.Hope thats normal but my anus is swolen after bm like before operation.sorry on my english.

I had banding dine two weeks ago. Still miserable, swelling is there and lot of pain while passing stool. Doctor did not advice to empty stomach before procedure and due to pain, couldn't pass stools, thus constipation and that resulted in tears or fissures.
I feel there is a deep cut or something that is coming outside too and there is swelling around it.. Is this normal?? I had two haemmorouds banded.. My doctor says he cannot see anything but I feel it..

Is there any medication to reduce the swelling and heal the wounds?

had 3 internal piles banded 14 days ago very painful,,still uncomfortable when bm and slight discharge,,,hopefully will ease up soon

I had 2 banded 10 days ago they were stage 2 I was in bad pain for 6 hours it's eased after that but they haven't fallen off yet they still protrude during a bowel movement has anyone else's taken this long to fall off ?I haven't seen the bands come off prematurely

Well, for pete's sake. Why would anyone have anal receptive intercourse a mere 30 days after having this procedure. You asked, one year ago, if there was anything anyone could say - well, there it is. You wouldn't chew walnuts while in the process of having a root canal would you?

i had 3 internal piles banded 3 weeks ago ,,, which i found was a painful procedure,,,i still get discomfort after a bm,,,which eases off at night,,,am also wondering how long till it clears up,,i get a slight discharge too

i had 3 banded 3 weeks ago,, i found it very painful,,,,,,1band came off after 15 days,,not sure about the others,,,still getting a lot of discomfort after a bm and slight discharge,,,how long till fully healed ,

Have the rest fallen of yet ?

I had banding done 16 days ago and the roids are still there has anyone else's taken this long to fall off? I haven't seen the bands come off prematurely and I have a tight feeling down there sometimes that makes me think there still they protrude during bowl movements and after that for a few hours I have swelling! Rang the doctor and they said its just takeing longer that usual which is common enough but any one else here experience this long of a wait

Overall was ok. Some discomfort to be expected ... take ibuprofen... don't get discouraged or freak out. Just expect some issues from pain or spotting ...but think down the road you have improved yourself

I had my piles banded 4 weeks and they are still there I've been on to the doctor who is part of a private hospital I went to ,to get the procedure and he said it's no problem some people can take up to 6 weeks but I've never herd of any one takeing this long ? Has anyone experienced a longer than average wait for the piles to fall off? I had two which he called very tiny piles stage two