New Reply New Topic Followed by 12 people

I had banding dine two weeks ago. Still miserable, swelling is there and lot of pain while passing stool. Doctor did not advice to empty stomach before procedure and due to pain, couldn't pass stools, thus constipation and that resulted in tears or fissures.
I feel there is a deep cut or something that is coming outside too and there is swelling around it.. Is this normal?? I had two haemmorouds banded.. My doctor says he cannot see anything but I feel it..

Is there any medication to reduce the swelling and heal the wounds?

had 3 internal piles banded 14 days ago very painful,,still uncomfortable when bm and slight discharge,,,hopefully will ease up soon

I had 2 banded 10 days ago they were stage 2 I was in bad pain for 6 hours it's eased after that but they haven't fallen off yet they still protrude during a bowel movement has anyone else's taken this long to fall off ?I haven't seen the bands come off prematurely

Well, for pete's sake. Why would anyone have anal receptive intercourse a mere 30 days after having this procedure. You asked, one year ago, if there was anything anyone could say - well, there it is. You wouldn't chew walnuts while in the process of having a root canal would you?

i had 3 internal piles banded 3 weeks ago ,,, which i found was a painful procedure,,,i still get discomfort after a bm,,,which eases off at night,,,am also wondering how long till it clears up,,i get a slight discharge too

i had 3 banded 3 weeks ago,, i found it very painful,,,,,,1band came off after 15 days,,not sure about the others,,,still getting a lot of discomfort after a bm and slight discharge,,,how long till fully healed ,

Have the rest fallen of yet ?

I had banding done 16 days ago and the roids are still there has anyone else's taken this long to fall off? I haven't seen the bands come off prematurely and I have a tight feeling down there sometimes that makes me think there still they protrude during bowl movements and after that for a few hours I have swelling! Rang the doctor and they said its just takeing longer that usual which is common enough but any one else here experience this long of a wait

Overall was ok. Some discomfort to be expected ... take ibuprofen... don't get discouraged or freak out. Just expect some issues from pain or spotting ...but think down the road you have improved yourself