I decided to get in shape and these days I am about to start with aerobic and would like to know if I would get in shape doing it and is aerobic the same as fitness? And do you think I could lose some weight and would I strengthen my muscles by doing aerobic or fitness exercises? Thanks!

I am going on aerobic fitness for years and am in perfect shape physically and mentally. Both aerobic and fitness are the cardiovascular training that helps your hearth working properly but it has also an impact emotional feedback. Or to be more precise I could say that aerobics exercise are the part of fitness program that comes with so called anaerobic exercise so you need to do aerobic to lose weight and anaerobic to strengthen your cardiovascular system and this all make the fitness program so basically aerobic and fitness comes along usually.