New Reply New Topic Followed by 18 people

I am in my third week of pregnancy, I have just found that out, and unfortunately, this is completely wrong time for me to stay pregnant. So, I have heard about Cytotec and that it might help me. Is Cytotec a safe way to induce abortion when administrated correctly during normal pregnancies?

No, it is not. I mean, that drug can induce abortion, because of its chemical properties, but it is not what it is meant to be. It is used for stomach ulcers that occur in people that use NSAID medications. And also, if abortion happens, there is a good chance it will be uncompleted, and that will cause complications and you will still have to go to a doctor.

I've used it twice in the privacy of my own home, no one even knew but me and my sister. No one ever knew that I was even pregnant. The drug cost $37 on the internet, no prescription needed. No side effects either time and both were complete abortions. I passed the fetus within hours of incerting the pills. This method is used in third world countries all of the time where abortion is illegal. I personally believe this method should be recognized as a legal abortion method here. It was less tramatic and painless. %-)

When you used Cytotec, which online pharmacy's are legit to purchase this from. And which one did you get yours. Also approximately how many pills did it take and how often did you have to take a dosage. Is there a website that provides this information. I know the time you posted this and the time I am replying are greatly different but I hope you or someone can help me.

I would like to know as well, which online pharmacy did you obtain these pills from?

To whom this may help, i will tell you how to take the cytotec pill, u swallow two and insert one in the vagina and you drink a glass of cold beer, so hum this is how it works, and ive don it many times, so there's another way to go, u wake up early, u take 4 pills at 6 am, 4 more at noon, and 4 more at 6 pm, they both work, glad i could help anyway

ow men why that so many???
is that not so bad? 12cytotecs?

is it good for a 3rd week of pregnancy?

its not god you wil drink 12 tabs of cytotec. the right thing is only 4 tabs 2 tabs you will drink and 2 insert in vagina.. then sleep.. you will feel the pain after 4 hours.. then you shuld drink vit b complex for 7 days.. hope i help

i am also a three weeks preg and i can't afford it to have a baby. i don't have even work and my guy is still studying.
this is just an acident. and im taking cytotec maybe tomorrow. hope it'll work for me.

is it really true that only 4tabs of cytotec can be taken? where i can buy cytotec online?

who can get me cytotec. seriously

Hi I am 6 weeks pregnant already and I am wondering if Cytotec will still work? Abortion is illegal in my country so i do not know where to go to. i have taken the med but it did not have an effect. What am I supposed to do? Hope you could help me.

I've taken CYTOTEC 200mcg also known as Misoprostol. You can use it in the privacy of your own home if you have the sources to obtain the medication and the correct form of taking the drug. This medication is also administered in many clinics that offer chemical abortions. Go to this website to obtain some very valuable information about how to take the drug and the precautions you should take. I hope this helps.

I took cytotec to induce abortion(One month Pregnancy) , swallowed two and inserted two. Its now two weeks, i havent seen anything to prove that the abortion was successful. am i just impatient?

i am 6 weeks pregnant and i jus found out.it wil be such a huge mistake to take the cytotec since am a student and my man is also a student.will cytotec work for me even with the 6 weeks pregnancy.