My wife is 59, I am 61 and we have always enjoyed sex. Lately, however, she has experienced pain in her clitoris accompanied by bleeding of the clitoris. I have a question but I feel that I need to give a little background history before I ask it. For the past 20 or so years, sex has consisted mainly of the following: We start with me on my knees beside her in bed as she fellates me and I begin manually stimulating her clitoris. As she gets closer to orgasm, she takes a vibrator and applies it to her clitoris until she climaxes. She actually loves sucking my penis throughout the entire process and tells me that it helps her reach orgasm, so you could say that I am a VERY lucky man. She usually takes about 20 minutes or so to come. After she climaxes, I lie on my back and she continues sucking me until I come, usually an additional 20-25 minutes (Unfortunately, I'm really slow). Recently, after she started having problems with her clitoris, I tried stimulating her using a latex glove to avoid any possibility of injuring her clitoris but it didn't seem to help. Like I said, we have done this oral/manual sex for more than 20 years and have both enjoyed it immensely. "Normal" vaginal sex has become too painful for her. We've tried several times recently using KY Jelly but she can't take the pain. She says that I have always been too thick but I don't think my size (5.4" circumference) is really an issue since penis-vaginal sex was okay the first 20 years of our 42-year marriage. I do know that she is experiencing neuropathy in her feet and she is afraid that this may be the problem with her clitoris since she is diabetic. She has consulted several doctors to no avail. My question is this: Is electronic stimulation of the clitoris a safe alternative for her? Recently, we were loaned a hand-held Scenar unit – which is similar to a TENS unit – to use for relief from some sciatic nerve issues my wife was having. As I applied the machine to her back, she noted that the power continuously increased, then dropped to zero in cycles over and over again and she commented that it might feel good on my penis. I unzipped and tried it and the experience was very different than anything I had ever felt, but not really pleasurable since the electrical impulses were limited to the small area of the Scenar's contact pad. However, it had my interest so I did some research on electro-stimulation of the penis and I ended up fashioning a couple of electrodes from steel rings and wired them to a small plug that I obtained which plugged into the SCENAR. I placed the large ring at the base of my penis and the smaller one around the glans corona which was covered with KY, plugged the wires into the SCENAR, then turned the switch on - all while I was standing up. At first, the sensation was so powerful that it forced me to involuntarily arch my back to the point to where I was facing the ceiling gritting my teeth - I had forgotten to adjust the machine to a lower setting! However, after starting over at a lower power level, I became accustomed to the electrical pulses and I had to keep increasing the power setting incrementally until it was at full power. I stopped several times to check my corona because I was concerned that I might burn it. When I was finally reassured that everything was OK, I continued. Just before orgasm, the pulsing of my penis with each on-and-off cycle of the impulses increased dramatically from 1/8” kegels to about a 1” upward bounce until I began ejaculation, at which point it remained frozen rock-hard in the upward position until I had almost completely emptied. It was exciting to watch and it felt amazing! I took me about 30 minutes to reach orgasm and I have to admit that it was fantastic - not as good as oral sex but fantastic – and much quicker than my 'normal' 40-45 minutes to orgasm! The burning sensation in my glans while the electrical impulses were applied didn't appear to have caused any side effects and I had the added benefit of a pleasurably warm feeling in my groin afterwards. Since electronic stimulation seemed OK for me, shouldn't it be OK for her? I have seen one device on the internet that incorporates two electrodes - one for the left side of the clitoris and one for the right side of it and I think this would do the trick for her. I don't know if there would be a visual benefit for her to enjoy – as I had with my penis kegeling rhythmically with the impulses, so it may not be as visually exciting for her but I'd like to try. She has thus far refused the idea of using the machine on her clitoris - she has experienced the strength of the impulses applied to her back and she is afraid it will injure her. I would like to know if it is safe for her. If I could be reassured that it is, I would buy the electrode tomorrow. Please help me. I love my baby and we are not ready to end the sex experience just yet. I apologize for the lengthy explanation. I'm just desperate for some answers.

That is because yu guys are having to much sex. just lay down for a little while it might help. if not then go to te doctors

This should be safe to use and actually a much younger person has used this bc it seemed fascinating to feel for pain so I figured why not try on groin .use the device intermittently with very soft subtle pulses on the clit hood our wherever you think she's most stimulated.and actually you should focus your attention on your diet and eating habits to avoid ever having to stop x. Eating whole food unprocessed no sugar and supplements like maca extract and or ginseng work well for man